Search results for query: *

1. Sal_TheConqueror

Religion

Alright so I just decimated east anglia and I noticed a lot of their lords fled to me but they are all christian and when I captured them while they were still hostile they refused Odin (infidels) , can I convert them while they serve me ?
  2. Sal_TheConqueror

Getting kicked .

Whenever I join a server I can't stay in it for a period longer than 40 seconds without getting the pop up "You're kicked from the server" any solutions ?
  3. Sal_TheConqueror

Borilacke vjestine / sportovi

Pozdrav svima , zanimalo me samo koliko se vas bavi borilackim sportovima / vjestinama i kako vam se cine . Ja cu poceti sa krav magom , bavim se vec nekih 4 mjeseca i stvarno sam zadivljen , trener mi je prejak (kapetan Specijalne Jedinice Policije u Banjaluci) , atmosfera clanova odlicna , a...
  4. Sal_TheConqueror

Issue with the updates

Well I installed the 1.167 version of warband , turns out my singleplayer mods aren't compatible , so than I downgrade it to 1.158 , but it screws up cRPG (As in no cRPG specific commands : toggle walk , nudge , etc ) and my WSE isn't working aswell , any help would be great thank you . EDIT ...
  5. Sal_TheConqueror

No servers

I started the game via WSE and it was working fine no script errors in the menu , and when I tried to join multyplayer there was no server , all there was is "Searching servers (886)" . Any help?
  6. Sal_TheConqueror

Errors

I get a spamstorm of erros and I do have WSE on , any solution ?
  7. Sal_TheConqueror

Bozic

Ne znam ko slavi danas al' eto . Hristos se rodi !
  8. Sal_TheConqueror

Weak ass pc .

I came here with one question will this DLC be made so that my ****ty graphic card PC can run it , I really fell in love with the mod and I tried it for Directx7 and it didn't work D': .
  9. Sal_TheConqueror

Polandball ?

Je l' iko prati stripove od Polandball ili nekih drugih "Ball-ova" ? Meni su prejaki :D
  10. Sal_TheConqueror

Question

I stumbled upon a village near Seals-ey and as a recruitment option I get a unit called "Fresen" now I haven't found a unit like this anywhere on the map , and they look really nice , so what origin are they (Like people) and can they be found anywhere else ?
  11. Sal_TheConqueror

Question

What's the theme song in the opening menu of the mod ? Thanks . :D
Back
Top Bottom