Search results for query: *

1. Sal_TheConqueror

SP Medieval Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A World of Ice and Fire (v8.1 released 7/3/22)

"A lannister always pays his debt" is bugged for me I've killed the party yet Berric called me a liar when I came back to return the quest.
  2. Sal_TheConqueror

SP Medieval [WB] Crusade against Jihad [Poll Added]

Advanced formations don't work, english translation is incomplete, the town fighting is a bit buggy, and some minor bugs along the way, but overall a really enjoyable mod, when is the next release planned out for?
  3. Sal_TheConqueror

BG

Помоз Бог
  4. Sal_TheConqueror

SP Medieval Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A World of Ice and Fire (v8.1 released 7/3/22)

THIS IS BEING UPDATED **** YESSSSSSSSSS!
  5. Sal_TheConqueror

SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

kraggrim said:
    Sal_TheConqueror said:
    A certain country , at a certain time , fought against this , fought against the same radicals that terrorize the western world today. Too bad that small country that fought even before that to prevent the scourge of terror to come any further was judged by the west. You pick what you sow... Condolences to all whom died.

Never forget Vlad the Impaler.

You'd not believe how hard I laughed xd
  6. Sal_TheConqueror

A certain country , at a certain time , fought against this , fought against the same radicals that terrorize the western world today. Too bad that small country that fought even before that to prevent the scourge of terror to come any further was judged by the west. You pick what you sow... Condolences to all whom died.
  7. Sal_TheConqueror

lcmiracle said:
    JMK said:
    Hello

Acording to party limit please find below configuration of the party (max. size strictly stable parties, without any compliances).

TEAM 1a: Gotrek, Jalil, Oggy, Ripnitch, Rumpold, Eketi, Bug, Sir Aristide OR
    TEAM 1b: Felix, Thulmann, Braganza, Volands, Beorg, Maephilin, Abdul, Skeezle

AND

TEAM 2a: Scarloc, Florin, Zincicha, Bastich OR
    TEAM 2b: Eleanor, Nakwatcha, Bugman, Adelyn

AND

TEAM 3a: Erasmus, Thrud OR
    TEAM 3b: Uggluk, Lord Albertus

You can choose one of teams 1 + one of teams 2 + one of teams 3, i.e. TEAM 1a + TEAM 2b + TEAM 3a (14 NPCs).

Cheers

See, that's why I hate Prima Donnas. Wanna get paid? Then stop complaining.

That's why I love Viking Conquest . "Wanna leave? How 'bout I kill you???"
  8. Sal_TheConqueror

SP Fantasy Tohlobaria (v0.8 is out!)

Did I just see a AI kick?
  9. Sal_TheConqueror

B Fantasy Chronicles of Might and Magic[0.6 released July 1'st 2016]

Actually blown aaway with how well the mod performs even though it's in early development . Multyplayer is really enjoyable the scenes are amazing aswell , singleplayer needs some work but as it is now it looks outstanding. Keep up the good work :grin:
  10. Sal_TheConqueror

I just loaded up my save and all my companions were naked or parts of their gear were missing , and that couldn't be altered.
  11. Sal_TheConqueror

Nameless Warrior said:
    Sal_TheConqueror said:
    I find it kinda ridicilous that wood elves have armor that has weight value of 2.0 while it provides the same/better protection than Chaos armors that have the weight of about 28.0 . Could this be sorted so that heavier armors offer more protection.

Which armour is this?

I am looking at the body armour of all the wood elf armours and I cannot see any armour of that weight nor any even close to the chaos armour rating.

Think I was watching Heph playing the mod not quite sure now that you say it will check this later on tonight. Shadow Guards or something similar I believe is the unit that uses them. If not sorry for the inconvenience :S
  12. Sal_TheConqueror

Like it's ridiculous , I get the magic and divine aspect of every race , but some leaves don't stop blades as well as a bigass plate over mail. Also separate infantry and cav trees would be greatly appreciated
  13. Sal_TheConqueror

I find it kinda ridicilous that wood elves have armor that has weight value of 2.0 while it provides the same/better protection than Chaos armors that have the weight of about 28.0 . Could this be sorted so that heavier armors offer more protection.
  14. Sal_TheConqueror

Also please add a option for Unique troop trees , such as Stark , Bolton , Lannister etc. . Also noticed a **** ton of "Dark Age" armors that don't really fit the mood.
  15. Sal_TheConqueror

Could it be possible for the lannister top tier infantry to use Lannister Heavy Plate , instead of those Coat of plates ?
  16. Sal_TheConqueror

Don't shrink chaos warriors , only buff pls .
  17. Sal_TheConqueror

Khorne Chaos Knights are beasts , Chaos in general is beast in every regard (except well ranged they're quite **** at that) , field battles are like a playdate for Chaos (when manually resolved) but sieges tend to be a bit harder against opponents with good ranged . So far been loving the mod greatly looting and pillaging was never been so fun .
  18. Sal_TheConqueror

I mentioned this a few posts back but theres a neat little easter egg in Mt Vanir . Go to the keep and take the stairs that lead you towards the Warp gate , now you can pass trough it and in front of you a corridor will appear with a Bigass derpy face on its end (looks like a night goblin shield) just march onward and go trough it , what's behind it looks really  trippy . Also the  skill gap between infantry and chaos cav is huge like for 180 denars I get 70 more strength and overall badassery . I feel as if we should have seperate Inf and Cav trees cause going around with cav only isn't all that immersive
  19. Sal_TheConqueror

Armaury said:
    I've found a little bug where i was attacked same time i was leading a herd, the herd joined the battle !!! and the  cattle spawned as humans without gear :mrgreen:

100% a feature
Back
Top Bottom