Search results for query: *

• Users: DAWUSS
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. DAWUSS

From Bannerlord Calradia to Warband Calradia

With Bannerlord being a prequel to (or at least taking place before) Warband, how will (or do) we get from BL to WB? I was under the impression that the Swadians/Rhodoks and Vaegirs were the successors to the Calradian Empire while the rest moved in from elsewhere. With that not exactly being...
  2. DAWUSS

Lords and their banners

Is it just me, or were some of them just randomly assigned to lords and went from there? The reason I ask is because some of them look like they belong to a lord of another faction. For example, Lord Tellrog's and Lord Kumipa's banners feature the Prussian eagle looking thingy that decorates...
  3. DAWUSS

Calradian history

Do I have this right? It starts with the Calradian Empire (Calrad Empire?), who ruled the entire area of Calradia. Along come the Vaegirs from across the Vaegir mountains, and the Calradians and Vaegirs start fighting. During this, in an attempt to expand their naval forces, a Calradian...
  4. DAWUSS

Player-character development in regards to RP/story

While Calradia has plenty of material to build a deep world upon (Calradian history, faction history, claimants, companions), the one little catch is the player-character. While the PC is essentially a blank slate, there are a couple of aspects that lead to questions. The PC is implied to be a...
  5. DAWUSS

Families/Aging - Adding impact to time progression

As we know, we have the progression of time in MB. And during character creation we also set the age of our PC. So what if there was some sort of aging and family system? For example, if you're in high standing with an NPC of the opposite gender you could marry that NPC and then begin raising a...
  6. DAWUSS

Accompanying Lords

Is there a certain trick to get them to accompany you on assaults and raids? Whenever I want to go with a group of lords they follow for a little bit and then they go chase some bandits or sea raiders and then it's either call the thing off or head into battle on my own, and then I generally...
  7. DAWUSS

Modern Day Calradia

Have you ever considered what Calradia would be like in the modern day? Where there's running water, electricity, paved roads and wi-fi? I think there would be possibly one or two factions who would have a monarch (if any at all), but would merely be a figurehead. Overall, the factions (if you...
Back
Top Bottom