Search results for query: *

• Users: Tahadar
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Tahadar

Town/Kingdom management suggestions

Wanted to start a new thread but this one is already here... Right from the bat, I'm not a newb in the game, I've been playing MB for like 2-3 years. If my post sounds noobish is because of weak english. :P 1. I become friend with the tsar and nobles then you are thrown in russian story (raid 3...
  2. Tahadar

A nice tactic to become rebel without effort

All you need is 200+ renown. Then wait for a king to send you a "vasallage offer". Be sure that king is at war with some other faction. Go at king, do the oath thingie. Now you are a loyal follower of that king. Your relation with the kingdom at war with your faction is now -50. Ask king to...
  3. Tahadar

Things I assumed I will find in mid/end-game when I started playing

1. Me being able to become king 2. My band of NPCs becoming my lords (and I'm not thinking at leaving them in a city, but to have em with armies, roaming around country, following my orders, fighting, etc) 3. Prosperous villages evolving into towns and developing their own villages 4...
  4. Tahadar

A couple of newbie questions

Hello everyone. It seems this game is one of the best I've played in 2 yrs, so naturally I become addicted. I tried to discover the game by my own, ofc I had my arse kicked in no time. I come here, I've read the posts, I restarted the game. Then I was unhappy with stat allocation and wasted...
Back
Top Bottom