Search results for query: *

1. Siphine

Need More Info Mercenary Clan considered Vassal?

Hey so I was a mercenary captain for the Khuzaits for I'd say at least a month so I figured there wasn't a contract like Warband so I figured I could just go to a lord and absolve my mercenary contract. They asked me if I'm sure which I said yes. Then gave me dialogues for if I was leaving the...
  2. Siphine

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 15 - Valuable Relationships

I wonder if we'll still have to deliver cattle  :lol:
  3. Siphine

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 12 - The Passage Of Time

Just started the stream... And OH MY GOD THAT MENU SCREEN IS GORGEOUS. Anything new is good new for me at this point  :lol:
  4. Siphine

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 12 - The Passage Of Time

I've just been watching this forum like a sneaky snek without actually saying anything :3. Excited for that 40 minute video though.
  5. Siphine

Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 6 - Astounding Squirms

I'll just say what most of you are probably thinking...

Moar blogs plzXD
  6. Siphine

Perisno Theme Song [Request/Discussion] Voting Ended.

It may be too late for submissions but...
    Give this a listen... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2tHsj6BLuA
  7. Siphine

WARBAND ONLY - PoP 3.x WARBAND BUG AND SUPPORT THREAD

Had a reeeeaaallly good run going, about to start my own order. I ended the game while sitting in my castle biding my time for my training grounds to finished. Saved and exited and came back the next day and tried loading it up. It loads up...continues to load up.... then crashes. I have a earlier save, when I am about to take my first castle, but that was over a 100 days before !_!
  8. Siphine

Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 1 - Hairy Artists

JakBB said:
    Oh hell, that's awesome!
    I'll hope you will add some DLCs like napoelonic wars with realistic single-player campaigns, based on the 19th century warfare and military campaigns, cuz in that time politic and warfare were comeplete different things...
    twdd_artist_jobs_whiteboard.png

what's that? I see a ww1/ww2 or some 20th century soldier on the board! please make ww1 (but hold your focus on medieval themed game)

Y'know, there is mods for that sort of thing... Really excited to know the factions for this though, and the map ^_^
Back
Top Bottom