Search results for query: *

• Users: Pragmatus
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Companions leading parties wont earn scouting xp

In my opinion, scouting is one of the most important skill in the game, especially for companions leading parties : they can spot threats, outrun them, and on the other hand, they can spot easy prey, catch them, win fights and progress. The thing is companions leading parties earn no...
  2. SP - Battles & Sieges Testing the defensive abilities of your campaign army

Hi there, I suggested a new option for custom battles here : https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/leading-a-defensive-siege-with-campaign-party-and-settlement.418614/ Since it also involves your SP campaign game, I allow myself to share it here. I would love to hear your thoughts...
  3. SP - General Leading a defensive siege with campaign party and settlement

Hi there, I have spent +500h on singleplayer campaign on Warband and +50h on Bannerlord. I love these games but there is something frustrating : preparing your settlements, your character and your party for defensive siege, but never experiencing it because no one dares to attack your...
  4. What are the options before a siege ?

Hi there, Well, I eventualy had my first siege yesterday. I tried to get a settlement (a castle) in order to found my own kingdom : miserable failure. Among other things, I don't understand the screen we have before battle, with grey squares (I can add a second square when I click on one, but...
  5. Parties led by companion

Hi there, I am still without any settlement. However, noting that I could create new parties led by companion, I created one, to see what would that bring. A few questions then : - Can we merge with the companion party ? - Can we ask it to follow us ? - Do the party stats of the companion act...
  6. PoP planned for Bannerlord ?

Dear Prophesy of Pendor Team, First, I would like to thank you again for your mod. I have spent like 200 or 300 hours on it. Pure fun ! I expected to see the question but I have not found it. So here it is : is a PoP mod planned for Bannerlord ? Is it planned ASAP, or once Bannerlord gets more...
  7. Can we create workshops on cities

Hi there, On Warband, I uses to create a workshop in every city before founding my own kingdom. It was imho an efficient way to generate continuous income and sustain bigger armies. Is there a way to do the same in Bannerlord?
  8. Thank you

Before writing anything else, I would like to post a thread to say thank you for this master piece game and mod. I am 34, I've been playing video games since childhood and got quite bored until I found out Mount and Blade Warband. And then, after a while, the mod prophesy of pendor made it even...
Back
Top Bottom