Search results for query: *

• Users: BenH
  • Order by date
  1. SP Native Musket Era [WB] Calradia Imperial Age: Napoleonic Era Inspired M&B! BETA 3.1 OUT PAGE 31

Fire_and_Blood said:
    The messages that are shown in a window have the number 1107, messages, that are displayed in the bottom left corner have the number 1106.

So all you would have to do is:
    - open simple_trigger.txt with notepad++
    - Ctrl+f to open search. Switch to "Replace" tab.
    - In "Find what:" type "1107" (without " ")
    - In "Replace with:" type "1106" (without " " )
    - Make a tick at "Match Case". (Most important step of all, you do not want to replace in some longer string which just happens to contain 1107 as well!)
    - Hit "Replace all"
    - Save
    - Start warband and play :smile:

Interesting. But I can't find 1107 in that file.
    Please if someone know how to block all those popup messages tell me.
    I don't understand how people can play the game with all that message spamming. It's the most stupid thing I've seen implemented in a game.
  2. SP Native Musket Era [WB] Calradia Imperial Age: Napoleonic Era Inspired M&B! BETA 3.1 OUT PAGE 31

I dismissed the not-nice woman from my party and I don't remember her name. In which file are all the companion names defined? Maybe I can find her.

I saw another strange thing. I found in shops bags of special bullets that are marked as +50 damage, but they cost the same as the standard bullets with +1 damage. ???
    Then the stats appear strange: +1 or +50? In WFAS for example there are different kind of bullets, but they are +1, +2, +3, +4 (not abnormally different values) and have a cost related to their potential. So I can't buy a +4 bag of bullets at the same price of a +1 bag (for obvious reasons).
  3. SP Native Musket Era [WB] Calradia Imperial Age: Napoleonic Era Inspired M&B! BETA 3.1 OUT PAGE 31

I know that it's not an issue of this mod but it applies to all mods and maybe to original MB.
    But I ask it here because I started playing this mod.
    Is there any way to block all those popup messages, related to war declarations etc... that pop up constantly disrupting gameplay and forcing to dismiss them?
    They are very very annoying.

P.S. Maybe there are some bugs in the faces of woman companions. Sometimes they appear of different skin respect to the body and the face is not nice.
  4. SP Native Musket Era [WB] Calradia Imperial Age: Napoleonic Era Inspired M&B! BETA 3.1 OUT PAGE 31

Frenzied_Crocoduck_Herder said:
    @ BenH, I've been trying to implement separate skills for pistols and muskets for a while to no avail. Beta 2.0 will be released in a month or two, possibly sooner. We're working pretty hard and want to get this out to you guys ASAP.
    We need beta 2 with bug fixing ASAP. In the current state, with all that naked people, the mod is immoral  :mrgreen:
  5. SP Native Musket Era [WB] Calradia Imperial Age: Napoleonic Era Inspired M&B! BETA 3.1 OUT PAGE 31

When do you think beta 2 wiil be released?
    I hope you have fixed the bugs of naked people. Sometimes the lords too appear partially or totally naked.

Suggestion. What do you think on implementing different skills for pistols and long guns?
    It make sense as they require a total different training in the real life too.
  6. SP Native Musket Era [WB] Calradia Imperial Age: Napoleonic Era Inspired M&B! BETA 3.1 OUT PAGE 31

I'm trying the beta 1 and I like it. I suggest to fix some screens as when I choose the mod from the mod list. I see native presentation image.
    Then obviously the scenes etc... And the bugs as you already know.
    I think this mod could become one of the best, in time.
    I think you might take into consideration some small modification in firearms stats, just following some basic rules:
    1) carabines should have less precision and range than muskets and rifles, but reload faster and can be reloaded while moving and on horseback (the last two points seems to be already ok).
    2) muskets should have less precision and range than rifles, but realod faster. The damage should be similar (a bit more damage for rifles but not much).
    3) pistols should have less precision and range than muskets, but reload faster and also on horseback. They should have less damage points than muskets and rifles too.
    4) rifles obiously should have more range and precison than muskets and should cost much.
    5) inside each category (muskets, carabines, rifles, pistols) should be different models with light different look, weight, precision, damage, range (and price according to their stats).

My character just started with a carabine that has more precision of many muskets... ??? Maybe an alien carabine with a dilithium barrel.
  7. The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

It's time to make a beta version, to make people understand how the mod works and to get suggestions and comments from people. Then people will work as pseudo-testers, finding bugs and issues that usually the author/programmer doesn't see.
    I'm not talking about a release date. You can work on the mod for another one hundred years if you are lucky to live so long, but without a beta version nobody will understand what you are really doing.
  8. SP Native Musket Era [WB] Calradia Imperial Age: Napoleonic Era Inspired M&B! BETA 3.1 OUT PAGE 31

I've not yet played the new beta, but I played a bit and old version and I remember that I could see arrows instead of bullets fired by firearms.
    I never played native but I'm quite sure that I saw arrows flying in the sky, maybe like in native.
    If so, has this issue been corrected?
    I suppose you already corrected the reloading animation, then.
  9. Main Topic

Quintillius said:
    Well I am planning to add early firearms. This mod is set during the Renaissance 1400-1500.
    Mmm. A time period too primitive and similar to native. I hope there will be an option in the mod to put the character in deep sleep until at least 1700, when there are muskets.  :mrgreen:
  10. [Plaza] - Main Topic

Any chance to see version 2.3 released?
    I thougth it was already in development when the mod was stopped, so maybe finishing it would not be a big effort.
  11. Main Topic

Are there firearms (muskets, etc...) in this mod?
    What (fictional) time period is implemented? I mean like 1600/1700?
  12. New modification

Quintillius said:
    The real reason why I am finishing the mod in terms of development is that there's only a small fanbase to wait for and play a new version.
    Maybe it's because it's based on M&B vanilla. If the mod was on Warband the fan base would be larger (better graphics etc...).
    But obviously we know the reason because it's built in this way (1805 -> 1805 II).
    In fact there are no mods like this on Warband. All the world is waiting for The Eagle, but I have bad feelings about mods in eternal development, anyway we'll see.
    Then there is 1812 but I played it 5 minutes and disinstalled it. 1805 is far more advanced. The map of Europe, all the factions, well balanced, good scenes, good equipment, great mechanics in managing town and villages, and so on. All amazing features that can be futher improved to an higher level.

I don't understand (because I know nothing about modding) why it's impossible a porting to Warband. In my mind it would easier (I don't say easy) than creating a new mod from scratch, but if you say so you have your good reasons.

So if you decided to stop enhancements on 1805 II good luck for your new work.
  13. YOUR SUGGESTIONS

I think this mod is complete. The only thing missing in my opinion is the female companions. I see there are only male companions here but in 1860 there is a girl and in 1776 too.
    Then there are obviously a few bugs and minor details to work on to make the mod perfect.
  14. New modification

I just want to say to Quintillius that, in my opinion, it's wrong to give up on such a wonderful mod as 1805.
    1805 v2 and 1866 are maybe the best mods, and it's a shame that 1866 has stopped, leaving it almost complete but with some details missing. But I understand that the real life can force a modder to leave after some time.
    But it seems that you Quintilllius are non thinking on leaving the modding work but to start a new mod...
    But 1805 is your mod!
    You can make it perfect, adding only minor features and working on the details.
    If you really want a new challenge, it should be porting 1805 to Warband. It would be easier than starting a new mod from scratch, and 1805 deserves to stay alive and evolve in the M&B universe. Maybe on M&B 2 in some future.
    A perfect/excellent work is better than many good/acceptable works, and 1805 has reached a status where it would be a shame leaving it alone, just when it is almost a milestone.
Back
Top Bottom