Search results for query: *

• Users: Richysolo
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. MapEditing - Please Look!!

This has probably been asked before (I have already used the search feature to no avail), how do I reduce the number of trees that pop up on each map, whenever there are more than 100, my frame rate drops to 10 and lower. I tried messing around on the map editor, but I just cant seam to figure...
  2. Custom Troop Skills

Hey guys, I have played this game for some time now, love it, i got some mods and all now i have something els on my mid, how do I change the skills on NPC's like Borcha and many other charicters.  I know about the ingame editor, but its hard to edit each NPC stats by pressing Ctrl+X over and...
  3. M&B -Secret Armor not in v1.003?

I am confused, maybe i missed something but I see videos on youtube showing people get some samuri armor and stuff and yet when I go there, the Item is not there.  Was it some old version of the game easter egg or something like that?  I tried looking for the answer but found none, sorry if this...
  4. Inventory character texture problem

I got a problem where when I go to the inventory screen, eather by market or when in the world map, the characters colors do not show up, he just stays a light blue. Specs- Processor: AMD Turion(tm) 64 mobile Technology ML-44, MMx, 3DNow, ~2.4GHz Memory: 2048MB RAM DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c...
Back
Top Bottom