Search results for query: *

1. Comments: 3.0 Released

3.0 wont see the light of day this weekend for sure...  :neutral:
  2. Comments: 3.0 Released

Really sad that 3.0 is a "Closed" beta :sad: Oh well. Lets brake my keyboard even more while waiting for the damn 3.0 to get out for everyone.
  3. Comments: 3.0 Released

jacobhinds said:
    meh...I've never been a fan of those animations, because the strange fluid overhead swings with long polearms just look bizarre and robotic, even more so than the native ones. and I can't see the similarity to japanese polearm martial arts either, which is mostly about stabbing and area-denial:

hardly anyone seems to use naginata in 2.1 anyway (not sure about 3.0) so i'm not too bothered if they go in. hardly takes that long to take them out again and I could quite easily share the actions.txt file to return them to native.

THIS looks robotic and hilarious. I'd rather prefer those listed above tbh. Would be some boring ass combat if he doesnt do it.
  4. HYW - Suggestions

Seemed like a great mod. But got rid of it because of the ugly ass font. Barely can read it that way (You can get used to it, but not if you play other modules too from time to time)
    So yea, get rid of it. Thats a suggestion.
  5. Comments: 3.0 Released

Antonis said:
    Sengoku Sushi said:
    I have a custom made super computer that runs warband at absolute max settings plus I have the troop modifier set to 450 and barely have any graphical lag.

%D0%B3%D0%B8%D1%84%D0%BA%D0%B8-%D1%81%D1%83%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%B2%D1%8B%D0%B9-%D0%B2%D0%BE%D0%B4%D0%B8%D1%82%D0%B5%D0%BB%D1%8C-%D0%B2%D0%B7%D0%B3%D0%BB%D1%8F%D0%B4-344936.jpeg

Exactly what my inner self thought. But oh well, we're all desperate, waiting for 3.0. Those lonely nights...by the campfire...begging great buddha to give us a release date.
  6. Comments: 3.0 Released

Sengoku Sushi said:
    I have a custom made super computer that runs warband at absolute max settings plus I have the troop modifier set to 450 and barely have any graphical lag.

Lets all hail your specs, because this is so interesting.
  7. Comments: 3.0 Released

Oh look. I totally overused my F5 key to refresh the page. Now its broken.

Bring out 3.0 PLEASE. PRETTY PLEASE.
  8. Comments: 3.0 Released

Btw phlp, will you change the Lord Names by any chance? Its kinda weird to see "Great Lord Oda". And use like the most famous lord from that period? Like Nobunaga, Shingen, Yukimura Toshiie, Katsuie etc.

And the armor, will it be changed too anytime? Its hard to keep them apart sometimes in battle.
  9. Comments: 3.0 Released

Just saw a villager wearing 2 Kamas at the same time. So dual wielding is possible here i guess. Any tutorial on "HOW"? :smile:
  10. Comments: 3.0 Released

Just a quick question. Is it possible to Dual Wield one handers? I mean, it used to be in the Sengoku Jidai, by musashi miyamoto and stuff. Just curious, cant find a way to do it somehow..Maybe doing something wrong tho.
Back
Top Bottom