Search results for query: *

1. lpremus

Captured Counts

EvilBanana said:
    I'm in war with the Vaegirs and i caught 2 counts,what do i do with them?
    Can i sell them?

let them go to gain honour; you might be friends later.

unless your goal is just to make money.
  2. lpremus

troop tree Statistics

why do the rhodoks have a riding skill???? they are horseless ban. same goes for nords which have a riding skill.
  3. lpremus

Lord missions

that marshall was a crowd.
  4. lpremus

banner on top of villages

since we have banners on top of castles and town, is it possible to put banners on top of villages on the strat map? this would make it easier for a play to know what lord rules what village?
  5. lpremus

Further Improvement of the "Buying Land" and "Business Investment" Feature

good idea. I like the new feature in the game as it can help offset army expenses.
  6. lpremus

Two weapon fightin? (dual wielding)

Kniggit said:
    I nkow this would be hard to implement but it would rule, to have two longswords and stuff, it could be 2 swords, a sword/dagger or axe/axe etc..

Just a thot

Ian

dragon age
  7. lpremus

Fix the completely unrealistic, frustrating terrain generation

Penis Colada said:
    The terrain generation in this game makes no sense. When you're on flat ground, it's good, it's flat and has some soft rolling hills. But when you do battle on a mountainside, instead of it actually taking place on a mountainside, it's just a bunch of ridiculously steep hills on a map with no overall grade. I'm pretty sure mountainsides aren't made up of a bunch of tall, pointy hills. It looks like someone exaggerated the height of realistic terrain by about 10 times. This terrain is also really frustrating because horses move so f*cking slowly through it and the AI can't navigate it (in addition to it never occurring in real life)

So is there some way to make it so instead of just making the map have taller hills when in mountainous areas, just put the whole thing on an actual slope?

I agree. this needs to be toned down in the game.
  8. lpremus

whistle for my horse

dorni said:
    I'd like to be able to call my horse to come to me. Sometimes I dismount and fight, and find I've wandered far afield from my trusty steed. A whistle could bring him galloping back to me.

you been playing red dead redemption to much. you can whistle for the horse in that game.
  9. lpremus

Graphic Problem With War Band 1.126 In DX 9

try it! worse thing that could happen is you get the same results. i have reinstalled dx9c many times.
  10. lpremus

to the devs

due to ctd after 5hrs of playing; is there an autosave function in the game that I don't know about or in the works? I know about f12 but I am older and I forget.
  11. lpremus

Warband No Longer Works

since this is fixed can someone close this thread?
  12. lpremus

Graphic Problem With War Band 1.126 In DX 9

have you tried to reinstall dx9c ?
  13. lpremus

Poor Quality - Decent Card [Solved!]

have you tried tweaking with one setting at a time? tweak with one then test. use the better card when tweaking.
  14. lpremus

Marlund of Curaw quest from Lord Montewar- Town Tshibtin

This quest can't be done because the person to kill in the town is placed outside the town grid. He is in the north east corner of the map but when I go over there I can't speak to him because I get a "leave area icon" first. How do I show a screenshot of what I am seeing? Is there a way to...
Back
Top Bottom