Search results for query: *

• Users: Kogara
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Kogara

VC:RE Hotkeys question

I discovered, completely by accident, that there is a call horse button - I don't remember if VC had this before as it has been awhile, but I'm 98% certain I didn't see a tooltip telling me I could call for my horse. On that note, are there any other hotkeys that people know about that are not...
  2. Kogara

[BUG REPORT - VC: RE]

Ok so, if you start a new game as King (Royal Sandbox or whatever), it seems your companions aren't really your companions. They don't show up as owned in the companion tree (The graphical one that has their models), and while their feelings are listed under the companions tab, their statuses...
  3. Kogara

Question about "Insane Damage" difficulty setting

Hi there, really quick question, assuming someone has the answer haha; What exactly does the "Insane Damage" setting do? Does it just buff my damage, or everyones damage? I'm trying to test it now, but so far I've only been in some tournaments, so I'm not really confident with those results...
  4. Kogara

Is there a way for me to get more Ronin?

I've only found them in a tavern once so far. I want more of them so I can have a proper contingent of Samurai. This question kind of applies to any unit in any mod but, is there a way for me to get more of them? A line I can edit with morges text editor perhaps? (As in, is there a way to...
  5. Kogara

ON HOLD - Pike & Blade Merged v3.3.2 (Needs to be updated to 1.143/DP 4.1)

This is the official merge of Diplomacy + Pike & Blade, I hope you enjoy it! About the upcoming update: I'll probably have to wait until Diplomacy its self is updated to the latest patch. According to the moderator here, an update should be coming soon. After that, I should be able to whip up a...
  6. Kogara

1.124 -- Missing Textures error

Ok, so when I patched and loaded the game, it gives me all sorts of red-text errors when the loading bar hits "Loading Textures" and tells me that, basically, 20-40 textures could not be found....lol. Now, before anyone says it, yes, I did a clean install after that and everything, and its still...
  7. Kogara

Quick modding question...

<Nevermind> (Sorry >.>)
  8. Kogara

Strange (new) bug during battle

During a battle. I'm getting a strange message down in the left corner (i.e. Where it reports damage and kills, etc). its in big white letters and says "WARNING:CHECK INVALID ENTITY" now, I checked various things to see what might trigger it, swinging my weapon, firing/throwing a bow/throwing...
  9. Kogara

Check your settings after update...

Just a fair warning to all, the recent patch (1.112) resets all your game settings, that means graphics, sounds, and game settings (Like AI, attack/block direction, etc), so remember to redo all your settings before you load your save!  :) Have fun!
  10. Kogara

Need help making peace!

Hey, I just renounced my oath to the Vaegirs and took the land I had already captured, but now I am still at war with the Rodoks and the Kherit (Yeah can't remember the faction spelling). So I guess my question is, how do I make peace with them? If there is a quest for it, I'm not sure how to...
Back
Top Bottom