Search results for query: *

1. French Countryside (new map)

In the lovely rolling hills of the French countryside a battle is about to occur. Features 2 large hills split by a shallow river. Multiple farms, lots of wheat, lots of trees, fences and wonderful bushes. Rather than splitting the map horizontally with the river I chose to break it up...
  2. death valley [new map]

Map has been updated with prisons  :lol:
  3. 93rdNY Infantry recruiting -NEED OFFICERS NO APP NEEDED!!

IDK if youre still looking for people but add me on steam if you are :http://steamcommunity.com/profile
  4. death valley [new map]

Somewhere on the border of some country lies Death Valley. Features: Beautiful (destroyed) town, 2 small forts, lots of trenches, hougmont, la haye saint, a church, lots of forests, a central river, large hills AND flat terrain. The goal of this map was to provide a variety of scenery...
  5. [ NA ] Deliverance [ Rules / Info / Staff ]

Shyana said:
    Tribunus Meridius said:
    I gata agree with you on that, the admins here seem to have it out for me and romans in general. Only a few will actually help us and the rest are rude and trolly. My thoughts.... where the f**k is RCC lol.
    Master2124 said:
    Sir Edwards said:
    Master2124 said:
    You know, Shyana, that if you'd actually purge your sub-par staff members, instead of bringing them along to this, the third server from you in the last few months, that your server wouldn't look as bad.

It's appalling that thirteen year old kids are being handed power, and virtually being given a "You can **** up all you want" card.

Wipe your staff. Bring in quality people, or we'll soon be server four from you.

~M
    Age is not always a separation between good admins and bad, it's all about the person.  We are not robots age groups are all not exactly the same like a factory line there are some really decent young admins.  Just inserting my opinion here.

I must admit, you're correct with that - But I speak out of experience, that the use of young admins has been overwhelming bad. I can name off, however, quite a few young, and quite talented, admins - 13ish if I recall, but that out of the large number I've seen. The admins Shyana seems to bring on to staff, are simply recycled admins with poor temperament, poor judgement, and a lack of understand on how to even use thier own log system - or even the admin tools. I had to explain to an admin that you could spawn in items with the admin panel.

@Meridius - We're on decent terms as of late. I spoke to you in game a few weeks ago, and you seem to have turned around a bit - no longer the bastard who gave me hell back on Avalon. But the point of the matter remains: Bad admins will destroy a server. Avalon, Shattered Realms, Celestial, and Legacy/Nova as well towards the end, are all quality examples of this.

~M

Were in the process of cleaning up the staff, implementing new rules and admin guidelines. If you think some one is being biased tords you, put it on the forums. And Meridius if its about Gadd stop whining, he wasnt in admin.

Well in that case I request that you unban me or at the very least give me a trial. Cause being banned from the only (active) NA server without cause is just dumb.
  6. [ NA ] Deliverance [ Rules / Info / Staff ]

Just tried getting on after a few weeks, turned out I was perma banned for nothing oh well
  7. [ NA ] Deliverance [ Rules / Info / Staff ]

Shyana said:
    Sir_Leroy said:
    Wonderful admins, after i declared war on a faction and took their village, the leader swapped to their admin account, made us give ti back, then banned me without saying anything to me.

10/10 would be banned again

You rdmed there faction, and when you got killed you used that as a reason for war.

It wasn't random, we robbed them and they didn't pay. Last time i checked 90% of PW factions do that.
  8. [ NA ] Deliverance [ Rules / Info / Staff ]

Wonderful admins, after i declared war on a faction and took their village, the leader swapped to their admin account, made us give ti back, then banned me without saying anything to me.

10/10 would be banned again
  9. Feudalism (finished scene)

[list type=decimal] [/list]Introduction:The goal of Feudalism is to create a dynamic economy reliant on cooperation (or conquest) and set up a good RP environment. Feudalism also breaks the series of 5 castles and a village scene, providing a breath of fresh air...
  10. Feudalism (scene)

I'm interested in your guys's opinion, at the moment all of the trees outside of the forest faction's forest are made of non-choppable trees. While this makes getting wood without trade agreements a laborious task for non forest villages without it im afraid the forest village would lose a lot of its value as it would be only used for hunting then. So, should I keep it as is with only choppable trees near the forest village or choppable trees everywhere?
  11. Feudalism (scene)

I've cut out about 1/3-1/4 of the trees near the forest and extended it down the map some. Ive tried to give the map some hills and other things but the problem with that is it makes it feel much less open in my opinion and forces me to try to cram more. As for the terrain texture, im just trying to get the basics down atm and will flesh everything out more as i go along.
  12. Feudalism (scene)

Hey guys I've started work on a new map after reading a past thread and throwing the idea around a server the other day. Basically theres one big central castle/city with all the nice gear and all the bells and whistles. Around it is 3-4 smaller villages. The smaller villages dont have access to...
  13. NW Completed Life Gaming Events Tuesday & Friday

Regiment name:nr77
    Events that you'll be attending:Friday
    Primary Role: Line Infantry
    Secondary Role: N/A
    Leader's Steam profile URL:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198059745212/
    # Active Members: ~12
  14. NW Completed SAdraGoons North American Sunday Line Battle Event: Gone But Not Forgotten

Regiment Name: Nr77
    Desired Class: Line
    Numbers: ~10
  15. NW Completed Thursday Line-battle [NA]

Regiment Name: nr77
    Regiment Leader: Zekiel10
    Leader's Steam: Zekiel10
    Estimated Attendance: ~10
    Tuesday, Thursday Or Both: Thursday
  16. NW Completed 15th Regiment Of Foot Saturday Linebattle *READ THE NEW RULES!*

REGIMENT NAME -nr77
    PREFERRED NATION -England
    TROOP/CLASS -Line Infantry
    AMOUNT ATTENDING - ~10
Back
Top Bottom