Search results for query: *

1. Way to give yourself an already-assigned feat?

I've been googling and forum-searching like mad, but I can't seem to find an answer to this: is there any any way to assign an fief to yourself? As in, is there a text file I can fiddle with, or anything of the sort? I took a castle with a few other faction-members, and the fief got assigned...
  2. Suggestions

I'd suggest increasing the size of the map, and adding more towns/forts/villages, so that everything doesn't feel so crowded in places and so empty in others.

Also: desperately wanted: more variety of hireable mercenaries from taverns. How about some Gallowglasses, English knights/archers, and Continental mercenaries instead of just bland Irish and Welsh troops?
  3. HYW - Suggestions

It's probably already been mentioned, but some of the skins on armor and weapons are just totally awful. The shades of red and blue on french and english armor sets (as well as lances and whatnot) are terrible. And the background menu image can make things completely unreadable, which is often a pain.

Beyond that, though, A+ mod.
  4. Native compatible mods list, v1.011 (Graphics, Sounds and Gameplay) 30/1/10

He left because of this thing called real life.
  5. Dionisia (Custom Order Equipment, +) for 0.960 Updated: Mon, July 7

Ugh, mbx being down is a lot more annoying than I thought it'd be.

I don't suppose there's a mirror somewhere out there for this mod?
Back
Top Bottom