Search results for query: *

• Users: Volkier
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Volkier

An interesting find...

A friend of mine linked this to me - I'm rather sure you will enjoy it ::) http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread/2283535
  2. Volkier

Wireless 'N' mode vs 'G' mode?

Getting straight to the point without any boring story-telling, does anyone have any knowledgeable experience in terms of whether the 'N' wireless mode is supposed to have a better range than the 'G'? Theoretically yes - but practically it's mainly a yes because most of the adaptors with 'g'...
  3. Volkier

Version 0.89x FAQ's

Quests Quests have been temporary removed from version 0.89x due to severe re-vamp of factions and faction faction features. Expect to see new quests back in the game in the near future once again. You can still however receive random missions from merchants as before.
  4. Volkier

Petrol, Diesel, Kerosine and a touch of washing powder...

Cutting straight to the point - I need to 'cremate' some corpses.. Can anyone say from experience what is the best ratio of the above mentioned ingredients to achieve the best results, and if there are any catalysts I could possibly add to enhance the results?
  5. Volkier

Japanese fooled in a poodle scam...

So other than the topic title - need I say more? (takes a while to load.. at least for me ::\) http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=263297
  6. Volkier

A call out to Ingolifs (and any other NewZealanders)

Long story short - I might be going there - permanently - in the near future.. Most likely (and hopefully) the north island. I therefore need full details of what the annual weather is like, (ie. what does it FEEL like - I can look up the mathematical celcius measurement of degrees myself) -...
  7. Volkier

M&B Stick Humor.. (PNG-format, but dialup STILL beware ::P) - Update 23May07

Anyhow, I have sort of updated (cough) the story, and realised that the old topic, whereby all the comics where crammed into a single post, did confuse a people a little (since there was the story, and there where the random proof of my boredom). So hence, now the new and improved "M&B stick...
  8. Volkier

Question

Right - I'm supposed to do some government survey which asks for my occupation and qualifications - and I have NFI what the hell "Did you recieve any credit or advanced standing towards your held qualification(s)" means. Dictionary.com confused me even further, so if anyone can explain to me...
  9. Volkier

Cosmetics suggestions regarding new features.

Before we have a number of small threads regarding the new changes and additions and their improvements, perhaps it would be good if we could consolidate the list of proposed minor changes to the newly implimented features. Please keep this on topic and serious, listing (and discussing if you...
  10. Volkier

Xiah (Free MMO)

http://www.gamescampus.com/xiah/ I'm curious if anyone tried this... From what it looks like, it seems like a free MMORPG set in asian medieveal kong-fu era.. Was wondering if I should bother next time I have some free time..
  11. Volkier

Security features new Rectal Scanners!

http://www.bbspot.com/News/2006/11/biometric-security.html I want one of those ::\
  12. Volkier

Telemarketers 2

A few months back, I remember there was a thread here regarding a guy pretending to shoot himself  when a telemarketer trying to sell life insurance called.. Here is a new one that I have come across - which is just as, if not more entertaining ::) linky Enjoy ::)
  13. Volkier

EverQuest (progression servers launch)

Just a little bit of news, to those un-suspecting.. SONY has launched 2 new servers on EverQuest labelled as "progression" servers. What this basically mean, is that both of the servers start off at EQ - expantion 1 with all of the other content being locked. Once expantion 1 is completed (eg...
  14. Volkier

Horses Owning Humans

Anyway, just a site that I was reminded of when someone mentioned "reins around the neck would look wierd" in another topic.. Seeing how it was off-topic, I suppose moving the discussion here would be more suitable ::D Anyway, just something that I thought a few people here may enjoy ::)P
  15. Volkier

Online AU store? (and Mel - Bris horse ride discussion ::P)

Any case, to get straight to the point.. I'm trying to get my hands on a FFVII PC game, (left my copy in mah old country)... Not that I would have much time to play it, but its a darn classic, and the grand-parrent to the awesome RPG stories that exist today, therefore it is a "must have"...
  16. Volkier

Telemarketer guy thread?

There was a topic, not long ago (about a month or 2 back) about some telemarketer getting owned over the phone when the victum pretended to shoot himself.. Unfortunately after using the search, and manually going through 30 pages, I couldn't find it ::( Would anyone kindly link me to it? Thanks
  17. Volkier

Enhancing Horses (updated 26th Jan 2007)

Due to the restriction of the size of a single post, and the probability of additional added-on updates to this thread, I have re-started the "Enhancing Horses Thread" after a discussion about it with the admins. Please feel free to add in relevant discussion points / comments. I am also...
  18. Volkier

Back from tour

Please forgive me for disappearing for just over a week. Basically we went on a tour, which is part of my course, to evaluate a crap lot of stables / studs / equine vets and centres around Australia. Without going too far into details, I would say that the visits where very interesting. On the...
  19. Volkier

Comic project - CANCELLED -

Anycase, as I said in another thread, if I will have enough time once I start on my course, I will probably (if none of the mods mind) make a simple stick comic, based in a comedial medieveal time, where the cast consists of the regular people / mods on this forum, with their personalities...
  20. Volkier

Good bye mortals....

Any way, I have hinted in a few posts that I'm going away for a year, to study a course (regarding horses obviously) for 1 year. Anycase, that's happening today, (in approx 1 hour and 38minutes to be exact) so I would bid you all worthless mortal slaves..... err..... friends a heartwarming...
Back
Top Bottom