Search results for query: *

• Users: Rulin
  • Order by date
  1. Rulin

In Progress [Beta 1.1.0] Crash after taking over the alley

Was it an attempt in a hostile town (red on map)?
    Clearing an alley in an enemy town will 100% crash.

Not sure if it is similar case, but I have created a ticket and uploaded the crash report as well.
    I am also getting a crash but the town is not red. My theory is that maybe it has something to do with the location of the unit that is being assigned. In my case the companion is running around in the city/was following me before that. I dismissed him the second try before the fight, but it still crashed.
    Edit: Oops, sorry. I am reporting for the released 1.1.0 build. I guess I should open a new thread...

Just tried it without any mods and it worked! Will update here in case I find the mod causing the issue
    Update:
    It only crashes with Butterlib, UIextenderEX and MCM5 activated for me. So one of these 3 is causing the issue. UIextenderEX is mentioned in the crash report under "involved modules". I already contacted the mod author. Maybe they can find the issue.
  2. Rulin

SP - General Ability to change weapons during battle

I think it would be great if you had a cart or chest at your initial spawn location where you can open your global inventory and change weapons. The chest could be an unlock you get in your skill tree. Maybe under tactics.
  3. Rulin

SP - UI [Encyclopedia] Sorting by level filter-option

I am pretty sure I was able to sort wanderers by level in 1.03. Maybe it was a mod that enabled this, but if not: can this filter please be brought back? It was very useful and allowed sorting wanderers basically by strength/experience as well es potential spouses. Currently the filter option on...
  4. Rulin

SP - UI [Steam Workshop] New Filter "Translation"

Please consider adding a new filter there for all the translations. This way you would be able to filter out translations of already existing mods. Currently they act like dublicates of existing mods and make browsing the workshop a bit cumbersome.
  5. Rulin

Modded Crash upon loading Campaign.

I am getting the same error after upgrading to 1.1.0 but I think it has something to do with Mod Configuration Menu v5 since it is one of the few mods that has not been updated and comments on the workshop say it causes issues.
    Edit: Actually, MCM5 runs fine. It was caused by another mod (conflict) I had to disable a mod that modified horse behavior (rear up etc) and Arrow Cam.
  6. Rulin

Patch Notes v1.2.3 ...?

This is what I would like to see:

• Added option to disable (or reduce) reinforcements in battles by either restricting warband/army size or "merging" units from reserve into stronger units by increasing stats like hp & attack speed. (2 into 1 for example) Both rules can be enabled at the same time and adjusted during your campain.
  7. Rulin

Do Formation Captains and their Perks affect simulated battle performance?

I was wondering, if you already assigned companions to all your formations, would their perks affect the performance of a simulated battle? Would the game know for example, that my infantery had more hp, a higher one handed skill as well as better handling and swing speed?
  8. Rulin

Character's/Companion's Traits...

To be fair, many mods make use of the traits. So it is good that they exist.
  9. Rulin

SP - General the tragedy of the sword sisters

They are just broken. Mr Chicken just finished his archer ranking and they are so behind in terms of performance, I wonder why the devs decided to make them that bad:
    This is his second Archer video he published this month, it ends with a total score for all archers.
  10. Rulin

Steam Workshop Support

It looks like you won't be able to load your mods from workshop while starting in offline mode. I noticed this last week when my internet went out. It only listed the mods I had from nexus mods in the main game folder.
  11. Rulin

#1 Feature that would substantially improve Bannerlord for you?

Overhaul and expanding of marriage and tournament system.

Some details:
    Tourneys should have different tiers and the player, depending on his clan rank and available influence, should be able to organize his own tourney.

Example of tourney tiers:

• village brawl (fight against village people),
    • bar fight (fight against townsfolk),
    • militia competition (fight against recruits)
    • town tournament (fight against garrison units, 2 days long)
    • royal tourney (fight against noble knights, 3 days long)

Each tournament also has a chance to trigger certain events, like raising or losing relation with someone, chance for a romance or friendship (new status), random mission offer, vassalage offer when independent, interaction with criminals during the night, engaging in romance or impress the opposite gender, asking for the hand of a daughter/son, going on a party at night or after the tourney...

There should be tournament exclusive items. Like very fancy armour. Maybe a complete Armorset, when you win royal tourneys at every faction.

or

Building your own castle or camp, anywhere on the map if certain conditions are met.
  12. Rulin

1.7.0 is the BEST PATCH EVER MADE IN 2 YEARS

I am glad you guy like the new update. Always fun to test something you are excited for.
    Personally am not very happy with it, but well, it is still the beta version. The only real exciting feature, the battle formations, are not working properly and are actually removing old features/player control.
    The new battle zones are nice to have but wouldn't be my priority tbh.
    I've seen someone talk about performance improvements, that's actually cool to be fair. But still, I much rather continue my old save, this one doesn't feel worth it to start again from scratch.
    The game is just too much dependend on important features only mods deliver... Even If I want, I still had to wait for the mods to update.
    They should really focus more on those, almost essential things mods bring to the table and listen more to the community or hire more devs. Not sure why the development is so slow in recent months.
  13. Rulin

Have we Reached the Point of Passive Acceptance and Disappointed Resignation with Bannerlord?

I wonder how many people are working on the game rn. More or less then when EA started?
  14. Rulin

Patch Notes 1.6.5

going from 1.6.5 beta to now stable somehow broke my modded.
    Edit: Looks like it is the useful companions mod
    Edit2: Seems like an older hotfix caused the problem acording to the mod author, but it was fixed before stable got released.
  15. Rulin

SP - General Please remove Focus Points and change how Attribute Points work

Think about it more like a skill you learn. You might think you know it, but you don't do it effectly, especially in combat and with proper consistency. Unlocking the perk that unlocked the skill means you mastered the art of spitting someone at the right time, the right velocity and the right... viscosity. ?
  16. Rulin

I get what you are saying @Tryvenyal.
    Instead of stat boosts in perks, literal skills like slice through, disarm or trip could be a nice alternative to some perks in the combat category.
    Could be a cool way to personalize companions. Of course they need some kind of cooldown or chance to trigger.
    Just thinking about it, what else is possible?
    - jump attack
    - rush (quick sprint to next enemy)
    - knockdown (combination with rush)
    - head butt
    - kick
    - pocket sand
    - spit
    - battlecry (scream generating morale)
    - shieldbrother (shield health boost to nearby shieldbearers)
    - eagle eye (next shot is a guaranteed hit)
  17. Rulin

This is the only part I disagree with. I´m happy with a trade-off, that there are 2 things I would have wanted. Othervice, if at each perk-level there were one perk for fighters and one for governors, all fighters would look the same exactly and all governors would too. I would like an even more branched perk-tree, for unique builds and replayability.

As said, the rest is +1!
    Thanks for the feedback! You are actually right, I described that a bit too vague. There shouldn't be a single go to path, but that is not what I am trying to create.
    My experience was just while leveling up my goveneurs or companions for combat that it looked like it was intentional design to have a visual help in terms of arragement, just that once in a while suddenly the perk on the opposite site made more sense. Let me check bannerlordperks.com if I can find an example:

One handed skill, lvl 100
    Code:
    Duellist
    20% more damage while wielding a one-handed weapon without a shield.
    You get double renown from tournaments.

This is a more offensive perk on the top path of onehanded, even though there are multiple perks giving bonuses to shieldbearers in that path (5), supporting a more defensive style, and only one on the bottom path (shield wall). I think it is just a logic problem that I am seeing here, and making it a bit more streamlined couldn't be wrong. It would be just a visual thing.
    In this case defensive perks on top, offensive one perks (mostly one handed specific) on the bottom. You still have to choose between these two, and how for example defensive that character will be.
    There will still be similar perks and conflicts like shieldwall vs arrow catcher at lvl 125, making the desicion a bit harder, but it is at least arranged more clearly. Btw shield wall is a more defensive/situational perk and should be with the other shield perks on top, not the bottom. :wink:
  18. Rulin

Never liked the character progression. Leveling up is way too slow, the perks often offer unsatisfying and conflicting bonuses, and it is overall too much busywork identifing the right ones for each different type of character/companion type. Just picking the bottom perks of a skill, for...
  19. Rulin

4 level gain 1 Attribute point is NOT enough

I personally think that it's good to make it so you have to focus on certain aspect of what your character will be like instead of being able to be a master of every other thing.
    Although I have to admit, dictating what your companions will eventually be good at is difficult.. I'm trying to make a few good stewards with perks that reduces garrison wages etc, but it's so difficult to level them up to those points
    I am using this mod with some tweaks in the settings to get good goveneurs from battle promotions: https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/1101
    Getting the right culture for the extra +1 loyalty is a bit tricky though.
  20. Rulin

[Beta e1.6.5] AI combat ability seems very low, even at max difficulty

I think your own experience with the game plays a huge role here. A new player will get crushed by a system that adds additional debuffs for lower levels, because they do mistakes by default. Like blocking or attacking in the wrong direction. But I guess there should be nothing wrong with it being an option for higher difficulties. OP didn't mention at what difficulty the game is set.
Back
Top Bottom