Search results for query: *

• Users: Irish1983
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. vae_victis_shieldbattle server

Hey I just downloaded this cool mod and went to go play mulitplayer but the only server with people in it has a password  :|.  vae_victis_shieldbattle or some such.  It looks like a popular server can someone please point me to an individual I can ask politely to be let in?
  2. Weird stuttering with new patch, and crashing

Hello and thank you in advance to anyone who can help me out.  I have been playing warband With Fire & Sword and loving it.  Even more so after the latest patch, but with said patch I have been experiencing some major isues. 1. Be it in single player or in multiplayer.  Battle mood runs in...
  3. Couching in warbands?

Is it just me or is this so difficult to pull off a successful couch that no one ever uses it anymore?  I have seen three people get lanced form a couch...and I have been playing online for about 3 hours now.  Everyone just stabs with their spears and lances.  I have been trying to get back to...
  4. Totaly lame and not fun, tactical ratings

SO I just had my castle sieged and I was out numbered 5-1.  I had good troops including sharp shooters so I figure I can hold these ramparts no problem heck I always lose toms of guys to just 10-20 sieging castles and I had 30 (plus other missile troops).  Well I join the battle and guess...
  5. Polearms that allow you to swing while mounted?

Are there any Polearms that allow you to swing while mounted?  I snagged a pole axe but even though it doesnt let me use a shield I still just thrust with it while mounted I cant swing.  If a weapon has a thrust option for damage and its a pole arm does it prevent you from using it to swing? ...
  6. Infantry Cliping

OK so I have a real problem with this aspect of the game.  I just got done killing 20 sea raiders solo on horse back (well for most of it).  I got unhorsed about 2/3 of the way through and the sea raiders just clipped into one another to make a 5 bearded ten armed axe wielding nightmare! ...
Back
Top Bottom