Search results for query: *

1. Compilation of 82 little tweaks to the text files to change your gameplay(links)

Where would I go to edit the amount of money given from battles? I would like to increase the amount some..
  2. Compilation of 82 little tweaks to the text files to change your gameplay(links)

I have an issue with addomg new heros to the game. They are listed as trp_npc17 and down but if I put them after trp_npc16 that messes up the game, so my question is if I put them at the bottom of the list of troops will they still spawn in the inns or do I have to edit something to put them in? 

I guess I add my little tweak I like to do .. In the Map_Icons  you can change the look of you characters Horse Icon

Defaul to look for

player 0 player 0.150000 17 0.150000 0.173000 0.000000 0

player_horseman 0 player_horseman 0.150000 111 0.150000 0.173000 0.000000 0

Edited for me

player 0 knight_a 0.150000 17 0.150000 0.173000 0.000000 0

player_horseman 0 knight_a 0.150000 111 0.150000 0.173000 0.000000 0

This gives the main guy the look of an armored knight instead
  3. Compilation of 82 little tweaks to the text files to change your gameplay(links)

I have an issue with the troop.txt.. I want more than 630 troops listed in the troop.txt file but If I go over 630 troops it crashes the game. Is there away to make the game let you add more that 630 or is this hardcoded?  Nvm.. think was something to do with the troop editer..
  4. A character ?

Not sure where to ask this but I can't seem to find what the max lvl is for the main character with the paided game version. Anyone know the max lvl?
  5. Compilation of 82 little tweaks to the text files to change your gameplay(links)

I am still testing the iron flesh went into the skills file and played with the settings. I can get iron flesh up to lvl 15 and still works but I can't get the plus 2 per lvl to change. I set it to 5 and still doesn't change the amount still just gives me 2. Anyone know if there is another area that sets the iron flesh ponts per lvl?
  6. Compilation of 82 little tweaks to the text files to change your gameplay(links)

I don't want to change the str just the points that the iron skin gives. I want to get it above 2 hitpoint per lvl
  7. Compilation of 82 little tweaks to the text files to change your gameplay(links)

Is there away that I can tweak  my main guy to give him more hit points. I tried with the iron flesh but it didn't go above 2 hit point per lvl of it. Can you please help me out? Is there some other way to make iron flesh give more than 2 points per lvl?
  8. Compilation of 82 little tweaks to the text files to change your gameplay(links)

I want to have more npc hero companions in the game but not sure how to do it, but is there away to make the companions in the game respawn even while you have that one in you army?
Back
Top Bottom