Search results for query: *

1. How to set Spawnpoint for SimpleMountedPlayer[Testmissions]

@dingmithut You have to select Start Mission as.. then select SimpleMountedPlayer[Test mission]
    @Piconi Thanks for the answer, hopefully they add an option soon
    wow thank you :smile:
  2. How to set Spawnpoint for SimpleMountedPlayer[Testmissions]

So, when i want to walk around in the scene i use Start Mission as SimpleMountedPlayer[Testmissions]. Just to see how it feels.
    I always keep spawning at the corner of the map, have moved all entities i could away from there but i still spawn there.
    Any idea how i can choose from where to walk around in my scene for testing purpose?
    im totaly new to modding, i have created a map ( a little camp) but my game crashes, when i try testing my Mission. how did you manage to test the scene?
  3. Modding Tools Beta

The documentation site for the tools isn't very useful. Waiting for better guides to be made. This editor is a little...convoluted compared to others.
    I just want to know what I need to place to get a basic battle going. Spawns, etc. the editor doesn't tell me and whenever I launch the test thingy it just crashes.
    have you find out how it works? i also get a crash everytime im trying to test my scene
  4. POLL: Ranked matchmaking

I know people who are tired of playing against such noobs as you, that are leaving after they lose 1 round. Matchmaking is anyway confirmed.
    Nice one, declaring me an noob, knowing nothing about me. I used to play in clans for many years and im not bad in the game. But declaring me instant as a noob, Pretty mature my friend.
    Man your such a pathetic person.
    About the ragequitting, who doesnt say that this isnt possible in higherranks as well?
    I dont want the mount and blade community becomming as toxic as the lol community. Your a good example on how it should NOT be.
    I expirienced so many great teamplayers in warband, i dont want that it changes to a bunch of little kids who only play the game for winning and not for the fun itself.
    I loved the games for the sake of the game itself and not for the win. And mount and blade games are fun, no matter you won or lost the round.
    But with little wannabe pros like you, it might become just another toxic community like lol dota and all the other wannabepros.
  5. POLL: Ranked matchmaking

Ranked matchmaking is bull**** in this game.
    I like that there are better and less good players on the same battlefield.
    If your bad in the game, than simply get better in it, or try playing in a team
  6. Is there a single person here saying that is no performance issues that's actually done a siege? (Or any large battle)

Just curious.
    Its because of your opened programms in the background. Your cpu might be too low i guess
  7. Ehh refunded it.

Honestly, are you people that use this stupid argument not familiar AT ALL with the concept of early access? Take a look at Kerbal Space Program for example. When it was EA, it was sold for 15-20 euros, now that it released it's 40. Same story with ARK, same story with Space Engineers, same story with Rust, same story with DayZ. How the **** can you justify asking for full price on an EA title. That's not how it works, you can't just release an EA title with full price because "oh, it might get good someday". You don't pay for some arcane promise that the dev won't **** off with the money, you pay for the product in its current state.
    Simple answer, i dont care what diffrent games cost, fakt is, taleworlds said, not to buy it, when you expect a fully developed game. The price doesnt really matter there. It everyones own descision if you pay the price or just wait till its fully finished and then get it.
    But all this ranting about how badly the game is and poorly balanced. Well thats why the game is in early acess. So if you dont want an unfinished game then wait. Nobody is forcing you guys to get it and nobody said that the game is perfect yet.
  8. Ehh refunded it.

Feel the need to point out that Taleworlds are charging £40 for the early access license. EA rules & regs clearly state that although you are not buying a complete game, the price tag should be commensurate with the game in its current state.

I gladly paid because I got a 20% discount, but I think it'd be tough to argue that this is a quality product worth $50.
    Ur not paying only for the alpha but also for the full and finished game in the future. So whats the big *****ing about? Its not that you only get the game in the current state, but you get the full developed future bannerlord as well.
    If you expect a fully polished game, than goddamnit just wait till its done. But stop *****ing about the fact that the game is not yet finished. Taleworlds have been very explite about, if you want a completly finished game, then for godsake wait till the full release.
  9. What happened to the option for disabling women warriors?

This is true, but I've just started playing the game and 5 out of the 5 characters I've encountered so far are female warlords. It's just dumb. Powerful queens/faction leaders, doctors, tradespeople - I can get on board with that but a female warrior (companions) would be squashed like a grape in the first 2 seconds of combat. The rest of the game is pretty realistic about the time period (geographic locations don't matter - weapons, siege equipment, trade goods, political system, etc. do).
    You dont have to recruit them, as simple as that
  10. Disappointment

Yeah, I've been playing it for a while today, I woke up at 6am to get it. I understand what you're saying, though I'm not getting all these crashes that everyone is reporting, so I can't speak to that.

What I CAN say is that the game has a ton of emptiness. The NPCS in town feel just like the old ones with better animations, the quests are sparse (some of which you can't even accept without dropping 10 relation points with other random people that instant), and you have to go talk to that person and dig up the conversation.

Moreover, I've been wandering around ACTUALLY TRADING (which I will say has some great improvements) because I can't find anything else to do. All the lords with 130 man armies are so much faster than me that I've only been able to catch 1 to talk to after playing for hours. And guess what? I can't even work for him because my clan isn't high enough. I don't even know how to level my clan because I can't gain renown fast enough.

I'm sure there are ways, which I'm starting to figure out now, but the point is that for 8 years in development this game is not at all ergonomic. Part of me wants to give the company a break for what they attempt to do with each Mount & Blade, another part of me says that all the years I've been supporting them since the first game, they should really be doing better. I know that programming can be hard, I know that setbacks happen in project management, but when we take a product that's been developed for 8 years and we get something that so many people can't even physically play without crashing?

Come on guys.

P.S. I don't like to complain about most things. Especially someone else's hard work. I'm sorry to say it, but I needed to respond to your thread when I saw it. I'm not as mind-blown as I thought I'd be. I'd even consider refunding if it wasn't past the 2 hour Steam limit.
    Its early acess, you cant expect a perfect game yet.
    The have pointed that out and recommended that its not a finished game yet.
    Yet i m more than pleased with the game
  11. Charakter creation wheight

In fewer demos they showed that there is a weight chang possibility of the charakter in the charakter creation, is this going to be implementet in the future?
  12. can you change the look of your charakter in campaignmode?

hey i just am wondering if i can change the look of my charakter in campaign, like changing the beard or sth like that
  13. Sleep..

Anyone else unable to sleep due to excitement?

Never get like this normally ???
    I feel like when i was young before
    chrismas
  14. Taleworlds, this is false advertising and you know it

I agree that many of those things you adressed in your thread need to be fixed, but you can not say that the combat is not improved. You feel like you are carrying the weapon, you have to think what direction to attack and where to fight because the weapon may hit with many obstacles or the way the enemy is positioned your attack may not hit in a good way. 2H weapons are so bad in very small spaces because they hit all over the place. Also the delay is the only thing I dont agree with you, it allows you to trick the enemy because they can no longer insta-block so you no longer need to learn those amazing tricks that existed in Warband to kill an enemy that know how to block really well. I understand it feels bad when your mind think you have blocked but the delay got you killed. The combat have improved in many aspects, you can´t say it didnt when you just don´t like it
    Nice
  15. Won't be able to get the game due to economical recession in Australia, could I ask someone take some pictures for me to see?

hehe we have u$215 as minimal wage here. And above that, a tax of 30% on every dollar spent outside the country, so instead of 1u$ = 65$ we have 1=85 to buy games for example :sad: Believe me Australia is Heaven compared with us. (Oh and I forgot the regular tax of 21%)
    Lool in germany we have about 43% income taxrate thats almost communism :grin:
    Well on the otherhand, we do have a well lets say pretty okish healthcare system compared to other countrys.
  16. Taleworlds, this is false advertising and you know it

Im just very happy that bannerlord finaly comes out as early acces. And also about the discount yeahy
  17. Taleworlds, this is false advertising and you know it

You like that chamber blocking can't be used reliably?
    You like that kicking is literally useless?
    I like the doubleswing the shieldbashing
    I defenatly like the combat on horse i like the hittingfeedback i like the speed of the weapons and actually yes i also like how they made the kicking. Even the ragdolls are sweet
    For me it feels way smoother than warband
  18. Taleworlds, this is false advertising and you know it

Sorry man, you lack several qualifications to be able to have that opinion.
    Oh loool :grin:
    Nice one :wink:
Back
Top Bottom