Search results for query: *

1. Conkave

Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 7 - Imperial Declines

Though I am disappointed that Calradia's story will be going backwards, this time in it's history is extremely interesting. Can't wait!
  2. Conkave

about the map

Looks like the stretch of land in the game is real irl, no idea why taleworlds put it in though. Looks awful.
  3. Conkave

Conquering All Factions; Nords Cant be Defeated?

Thats just it. I never get any messages. But i guess i doesn't matter. It seems rather dull anyways.  :roll:
  4. Conkave

Conquering All Factions; Nords Cant be Defeated?

Started my own faction, destroyed all others, my fac owns 100% of the map. I keep waiting for the message saying "The nords have been completely defeated!" but it never happens! I just want to know what happens after i 'beat the game.' ..so?
  5. Conkave

Bannerlord Coop?

I could be wrong, but I heard that the whole co-op thing was scrapped, and I heard that a WHILE ago. I can understand why, as well. The games way of function would have to be rethought, and I believe the devs want to stick to ye olde whey of playing. At least for Bannerlord.
  6. Conkave

King Yaroglek is our vassal!

This happens on Native Expansion, perhaps that will be an explanation?
  7. Conkave

Where can I find a topic discussing campaign co-op?

I don't know how forums work and I don't know where I should put this topic, but I want to ask this question: Where can I find a topic discussing campaign co-op? I understand that Bannerlord will not include a feature such as this, but that doesn't mean it won't ever happen. What I want is to...
  8. Conkave

Using OpenBRF as the default program to open .brf files. (question)

Recently downloaded OpenBRF, and its working great for me so far. The only trouble I'm having is making it the default program for opening .brf files. If you could help me out, that would be awesome :)
  9. Conkave

Adding in new troops with Morgh's WB Editor

ms_ts_2007 said:
    Adding a troop to a already established troop tree, a troop tree that is available only to the Player himself, does that require a new game ? Will it work on a saved game began before the troop was added ?
    Did you even read the post? I have no clue. About any of that. The post was a question that I asked, that you failed to answer.  :roll:
  10. Conkave

Which modd should I play?

Probably the highest rated mod is "Prophesy of Pendor." It's much like native, but with all new factions, armors, map, and weapons. I've played it for a while, but quit because of the ridiculously OP cavalry. But, you should definitely take a look at it.

A lot of other great mods have died though, such as "The Peloponnesian War" (but the map was way to big for my liking, though) and "Shogun." There is another Feudal Japanese mod called "Gekokujo," but again the map was extremely enormous.

Check out other mods at ModDb.com

There's this Crusading mod about to be released soon called "Crusader - Way to expiation." I advise you to keep an eye on that mod. Also, go to the modding boards of this forum to discover new mods.
    ~Conkave
  11. Conkave

(Vote) Strongest faction (every field combined)

I'm thinking that the Nords are the strongest faction. Their infantry is the best in the game, which makes up for lack of cavalry and medium archers. Swadians are also pretty good, but infantry is moderate at best. Their best feature is their cavalry, but after the initial charge, the horses don't stand a chance against the swinging battle axes of the Nords.

I wish that TaleWorlds did a better job with the Khergits. In real life, the Mongols' horse archers were highly effective against infantry. In the game, their AI is pretty unsatisfactory.
  12. Conkave

I feel pretty stupid when it comes to asking a question like this, but I've run into trouble with the adding of troops. So I've been using Morgh's WB-WFAS Editor, and I'm truly in love with it. I've took the Merc Cavalry as a template and edited it till I saw fit. Since I have no idea how to get...
  13. Conkave

I feel pretty stupid when it comes to asking a question like this, but I've run into trouble with the adding of troops. So I've been using Morgh's WB-WFAS Editor, and I'm truly in love with it. I've took the Merc Cavalry as a template and edited it till I saw fit. Since I have no idea how to get...
Back
Top Bottom