Search results for query: *

• Users: jlemm
  • Order by date
  1. jlemm

.ini problems.

It is. They both are unclicked.
  2. jlemm

.ini problems.

Hey, I can't edit my .ini files. When I change something in one of them and hit save, it says "Cannot create the C:\Program Files(x86)\Mount&Blade\Modules\Native\(Whatever the file name is).txt file. Make sure that the path and file name are correct." That means nothing to me. The path and file...
  3. jlemm

I just got a new computer without M&B. That must be changed.

So, I just got a new computer and M&B is downloaded on it, but I don't have my activation key. I bought the game like a year ago, and played on my old computer (which crashed, by the way). Where can I find my old activation key? Thanks.
  4. jlemm

How does one access the .ini files?

Okay, I need to know how to get into the .ini files, and Mount&Blade\Modules\Native means nothing to me. Walk me through it step-by-step. Thank you!
  5. jlemm

OSP 2D Art Face Textures - Completed! Download Available

Right, excellent. Oh, by the way, how do you install mods? I used to know how... but I forgot. The 12 year old brain... yhadda yhadda, yeah, just tell me. Thanks.

furryfrump said:
    can you include, two body textures, one for young and one for old, it's a bit stupid that a grey haired guy can have a six pack

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l189/itsmurdah*****/six-pack-abs.jpg
  6. jlemm

When do I become marshall?

LordMutaz said:
    As a Marshall you can command other Lords. You can even start a campaign and go siege castles.

Ah, thanks. I always wondered why when I told someone to start a campaign nobody came, haha.
  7. jlemm

This question has no doubt been answered 1,000,000 times. v.960 on v1.003.

Is there a way to play a v.960 (Or maybe the update right before that.) character on a v1.003? I searched and all I got was how to import a character from the same version to a different saved game. I can't get on to my old character, so there may be a problem. Any help would be greatly...
  8. jlemm

When do I become marshall?

My character is a Marshall and I have no idea what that even is. I just took a bunch of castles and got tons of renown.
  9. jlemm

Best tactics to defeat certain factions.

I destroyed the Nords and Swadia. Awesome.
  10. jlemm

Setting height

Folthrik said:
    Yes I agree to some degree, everyone would make their characters tall and burly. If you add height people will want other things like piercings and all other sorts of things.

I, for one, would make a tiny tiny man that would jack anyone up on the battlefield. Then I would also make a 10 foot tall guy, because my character in plate armor and one of those helmets with horns looks awesome enough, but him 10 feet tall? Oh. Oh, yes. Oooooh.
  11. jlemm

Bigger horses

Another thing about horses, huge or not, is that if you get run over by a horse, you don't jump back up. You may not die, but you will definitely get knocked out. It would be like getting hit by a Geo going 30 MPH. I dunno about getting hit by a horse in a full suit of armor, though.
  12. jlemm

How Old are M&B Players?

I'm 12, but I would just like to say that I drink straight awesomesauce every day with my toast, and Fantastic Town's main export is me. That is all.
  13. jlemm

the best cheat in the world!!!!!!

Usually on online games, I never reveal my age, becuase then people hate me for it, becuase 12 year olds have propagated a nevative steriotype. But, since this isn't an online game, and I can quit the forums, but not my LotRO, I am 12. I am not like most retarded 12 year olds, however. Oh, and by the way, I actually talk like that. I'm not trying to impress a bunch of 30-year-old video game nerds (no offense!) with big words used correctly by a small baby child.

Also, if I say something stupid or act immature, it is because I am 12. If I do something awesome and amazing, remember that I am 12.
  14. jlemm

Character Import trouble

Speaking of importing characters, how do you do that?
  15. jlemm

Best tactics to defeat certain factions.

Okay, so, I am pretty in to this game, and I am taking lots of Swadian villages and towns in the name of the Rebels. But, before I try to tackle the Nords, what is the best way to fight them successfully? I would also like to know better ways to fight the Swadians, right now I just bumrush them...
  16. jlemm

POLL: How many soldiers per battle can you run?

When you put troops in different orders on your party screen, does that change who is in the battle?
Back
Top Bottom