Search results for query: *

• Users: progrox
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. 1.112 - Unable to join Servers.

Topic says it all. When I try to join pretty much ANY server, it says "This server is running 1.105 and you have 1.112". 1.111 and 1.110 worked fine with these.
  2. MP: Spots where you get stuck / fall through

I have found two so far: One is on the "Nord Town" map. Facing from the boats towards the town, it is the house that has an entry to the righthand side of the "west" bridge. The glitching spot is at the top of the stairs, right side. You get stuck and there is this annoying sound repeating...
  3. MP game freezes after map change.

Happens to me every time on EU_Avalon and a few other places, when a game has finished and the map changes, it will load the new one and present me with the faction chooser and a player list, and it will hang there. Clicking either faction or spectator doesn't do anything and I can't ESC out of...
  4. 1.003, hiccups in the game

Since the update, I've noticed an odd behaviour in the game. Firstly, my specs: Athlon A64 3200+ 1 Gig of RAM GeForce 6600 GT 128mb, latest drivers X-Fi ExtremeMusic, latest drivers The 0.960 demo ran fine on my computer using DX9-settings. The framerate would drop a little when there were...
Back
Top Bottom