Search results for query: *

• Users: Kramer
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Kramer

Fire Weapons mod

I loved 1866 but I can't find something similar to that in Warband, all of them have medieval weaponry, at the very beast some early gunpowder. PS: Sorry if this is the wrong section but I couldn't find anywhere better, the mods sections seems to be more oriented to the developers.
  2. Kramer

No clipping

How do I activate it ? I've seen people using it all the time on videos and screenshots.
  3. Kramer

Shield skill

I heard that by increasing the "Shield" skill the enemy benefits from it as well. First of all, is this true ? Second, if it is, was it supposed to work like this or is it a bug. And finally, if it is true, is there a way to fix it or is it already on the latest version(1.011). Sorry if this...
  4. Kramer

Can't join servers

Whenever I try to enter a server I get this message:
  5. Kramer

Managements mods

I'm looking for some mods that improve the management of towns, villages and castles. Preferenciably one that works with Native, if that is even possible. PS: The only one I've found so far is Custom Settlements. PS²: Not related, but does an RTS mod exists ?
  6. Kramer

Lost fief for no reason

I was playing as the merc captain of the Rhodoks, finally massed enough prestige to be a vassal of the king, he gave me the worst fief, as always, so I was doing some quests for the village, building some stuff and out of the blue I lost it, barelly passed 3 days since he had given it to me, is...
  7. Kramer

PayByCash

Is it possible to use it ? They accept a variety of payment methods even cash(by mail) as the name implies. Since I(and I'm sure a lot of other people willing to buy M&B) don't have a international credit card I can't use the current methods(I'm from Brazil). Links: Main Website...
Back
Top Bottom