Hildr said:
    you irish drunkard  :twisted:
    wow,
    such offended,
    many hurts.
  2. DocSocrates

Fjordway (WIP - 0.4 [11/22/13]

Hey guys!

After returning from my hibernation, I've started working on Fjordway again!

0.4 is a simple add to the capital, but it's a start.
  3. DocSocrates

0.3 Screenshots have been posted!

Like, comment, favorite, and re-vine!
  4. DocSocrates

Fjordway (WIP - 0.3) Atmospheric Songs Description   Fjordway, a fantasy map based on the Fjords in Norway (http://tinyurl.com/bms26xc), is a frozen mountainous region on the outskirts of the Nordic Countryside. The major fjord that runs through the map is what gives this land it's name...
  5. DocSocrates

SP Native [WB] Tale of a Slave - New Screenshots pg 1

Sorry for the in-activity, I've run into a few life problems that I was dealing with.

6. DocSocrates

Brego said:
    Remember to add Kovas to the credits list as he made the majority of the items in that pack :wink:

I will add him. As you can see I copied and pasted what was in the pack's credit list and I forgot to add him, but I just fixed the credits.
  7. DocSocrates

Sorry for delay, but I've been having problems with Thorgrim's Map Editor and haven't been able to make the grand map just yet.

If anyone knows a fix for the editor (Not being able to see any buttons on Import and Options) please let me know.

Thanks
  8. DocSocrates

Thorgrim's Map Editor v0.9.0 (Updated 20/06/2008)

Ozpl said:
    beztytuuuvgo.png

Why I don't see any text? It should be invisible? Did I do something wrong?

Sorry for the bump but can anyone help answer this? There might be an answer somewhere but I can't import a map with no buttons.
  9. DocSocrates

Swadian States' Armor Screenshots

The Swadian states are the Mod's "Crusader states" and will represent a faction that  the player can interact with. Though the Swadian states will have new armor, they will still have some roots in Swadian equipment.

These armors though were made by another team of two, whom we will ask if we may use in the mod. Their names will be added to the credits.
    Screenshots
    98169754.png

armor34render.png

botharmors.png

69211324.jpg
    Credits
    -Kovas, main item developer
    -MADTAO, teutonic and lithuanian symbols texture's creator.
    -Brego, some items were made by him.
  10. DocSocrates

Reserved...

P.S, if you want to Post pics of Middle-eastern armor/Weapons, that would be great?

Know more? Want to be a historian? PM me or add me on steam [3eVolt]Socrates
  11. DocSocrates

Tale of a Slave Story Tale of a Slave is a quest heavy mod where the player plays as a run away slave from the Sarranid Empire. The player first chooses where the character came from, either a natural born Sarranid, or a Swadian. This comes important later on when the player interacts with...
  12. DocSocrates

Proposed NA ruleset to take effect Friday

I'm all for letting outlaws kill instead of having them rob like they did in PW, but I would like to see less outlaw KOS in towns.

If I'm wearing highlander clothes how does your character know that I'm an outlaw if you don't know me?
  13. DocSocrates

Admin_Ash's Revision of the rules. give opinions.

DukeofSirs said:
    I don't agree at all with the outlaw having to RP thing. Outlaws in the frontier KILLED PEOPLE, they wouldn't waste time robbing them, because it was much easier to just kill them and be done with it, plus it was more dangerous to rob then to outright kill. Also, it makes sense that you aren't save in town 'shopping'. Because your notorious, people want you dead, you are a bandit, an outlaw, scum, like me!  :grin:
    soz.

I believe that outlaws in the wilderness should be able to kill and do no need to RP rob like they had to in PW.
    I don't believe however that it gives grounds to KOS them.

If there is a colonist traveling from town to town and is killed, they would not know who the murderer was unless someone was a witness. The law would not be able to name a killer because they have no one to name unless there was evidence of the killer.

I believe that outlaws should be treated like immigrants until they begin to commit witnessed crimes.
    If you let people KOS Outlaws then you allow people to essentially RDM outlaws just because they have a brown name. There's a loss of RP here because instead of the guard trying to find out if the outlaw is really an outlaw through chat, you just let someone RDM.

I'm not trying to protect outlaws, I'm just saying that the amount of KOS and RDM I see in towns just because an outlaw walks in is stupid. Sometimes the immigrants start it. In PW outlaws could walk in towns but they knew not to try and rob in town or else the guards would be on them.
  14. DocSocrates

Proposed NA ruleset to take effect Friday

Anything with Meta-Gaming?
  15. DocSocrates

Admin_Ash's Revision of the rules. give opinions.

Hey,

I love this mod and the server, but there's a problem with Meta-gaming.

Recently my friends and I, as outlaws, wanted to come into the main colony town. We made it in, but as we gathered around in the area where the tents are, some of the major faction's line men started to present and us and ask us to leave. They were also doing this with the rest of the bandits in the town, no matter what they have done. We had not done anything, but we were being forced out. If there was a rule about Meta-Gaming this would not have happened.

It's not a rule that's hard to follow up with. Once people know about it they start to go with it just like back in PW. So all I ask from this comment is to consider putting something with Meta-Gaming.

Thanks!

P.S - I understand that when you see an Indian that you know it's an Indian, but when you see an outlaw in regular clothes (No mask or anything) I think that they should "pass" as a immigrant or even a colonist.   
  16. DocSocrates

Group of trolls going around - Word to the wise

Just a post to add,

They've done this to another reg before us. Someone just linked me a youtube for it
  17. DocSocrates

Group of trolls going around - Word to the wise

Hello fellows NW members... Today I come bearing news about a group of trolls that have recently entered my reg and trolled a LB, just to leave afterwards. This may have been a one time deal but in case they try to troll other regs, I have some names, a link, and a video. Blitz was recruited...
  18. DocSocrates

Mod idea collection: I want this mod.

I would need someone to assist me in doing some of these things (Not doing the entire work for me but helping me in certain areas.)

Better?
  19. DocSocrates

Mod idea collection: I want this mod.

MadVader said:
    No one is going to make you a game, newbie. Better start learning how to do it yourself.
    Start here: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,240255.0.html
    Was asking for help, not for someone to do it entirely for me.

But this suffices, thanks you for the link
Back
Top Bottom