Search results for query: *

• Users: LordofWar7
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. LordofWar7

Help me with crash problem

The crash happens on the map when i try to enter a castle or town. I get an error message CTD. i have provided the screen capture any help is appreciated!        
  2. LordofWar7

The Sarranid Faction

I love the new faction Sarranids, only why do some Lords/soldiers have blue eyes and blonde hair? The lords and women it destroys the immersion somewhat, any one know of mods to change this to be realistic? Women having veils etc? It was about time another culture esp Middle eastern was brought...
  3. LordofWar7

Crusader Skins but no crusade?

Hi i just discovered your mod and i'm loving it. I love the crusader outfits but now i'm itching to go on a crusade with these guys! I s there a plan to convert a faction into a Muslim/Middle eastern caliph faction? This would be heaven and make this great mod in my opinon the best out there
  4. LordofWar7

The Dungeons are empty of prisoners!

Hi guys, first post here. i recently found out about this game and i've been hooked for the past 3 days lol I'm a games veteren too so it had to take something special to do this to me! Amazing game... Anyway i have beta version 0.901 and i think i have a problem with prisoners not appearing...
Back
Top Bottom