Search results for query: *

1. Roaring Mouse

SP - General Fostering, pages and squires

It would nice to be able to send our children to foster with another clan as pages (when 9 or so) and eventually squires (14 - adulthood). It could help improve relations with other clans and also maybe get skill and traits based on the particular noble they are sent to. Like, the more time...
  2. Roaring Mouse

SP - General Player notes in the encyclopedia

I would like the ability to type my own notes in the encyclopedia. It would be a good way for me to keep up with grudges, and other little playthrough specific things. I really enjoy an immersive story and keeping small notes specific to the current playthrough would help.
  3. Roaring Mouse

Wife stays in my party

When I walk around a Keep or town, its always the same companion accompanying me and never my wife. Is there any way to change that? My wife never enters Tournaments either but everyone else does. Is there something I'm missing?
  4. Roaring Mouse

essential mods

I havent played in a long time. I have gotten the itch and Im looking to start  a new game of vanilla Warbands. I have little free time these days between the kids and work and I just want something that works when I find time to play. But, there are a lot of nice mods made for the game and I...
  5. Roaring Mouse

Swadian Treeless Troops have a tree?

I just started a new game. I noticed that the recruitment option for the troops in Swadia are different than the rest of the factions. The basic militia cost around 90 and are upgradable, it makes it difficult for a new character to raise troops for the intro quest. I ended up hiring one, then...
Back
Top Bottom