1. Thèoden King

Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 2 - Painted Plants

Beobart said:
    Rallix said:
    Hmmm...
    2zmr.jpg
    twdd_02_battanian_town_noon.jpg

HMMMMMMMMM.

I really want to know why these screenshots look so different. Are the one we got today older than the other ones? I mean, I see big differences.
    Except of that, may I ask how many "light_red" or similar lights we can set in Bannerlord? Because Warband limited the amount of lights to two, and it was really difficult to make good looking models with just two lights.

Maybe is the second picture made while using they scene editor. Because i think there wont be special effects in the editor.
  2. Thèoden King

SP Fantasy [WB] The Veiled Stars | the Lord of the Rings [WIP] + Theoden's Armour p411

djogloc02 said:
    Epicrules said:
    djogloc02 said:
    Jarvy, is possible to make soldiers patrol arorund the city? They would walk around the streets carrying guns, it gives a more realistic sense.

... Guns? Are you high?

Oh, sorry, weapons. xD
    Small difference xD
  3. Thèoden King

SP Fantasy [WB] The Veiled Stars | the Lord of the Rings [WIP] + Theoden's Armour p411

Guns ruined mount and blade for me. I think With fire and sword is a terrible game, but thats just my opinion :razz:
  4. Thèoden King

Rohan is my favorite faction. I love the armor from the movies. And Rohan is the most awesome faction in the books :smile:
  5. Thèoden King

dinnerdog2zero said:
    I would say that they are inspired by Anglo Saxons and Goths.

And Nordic and Germanic are essentially the same thing, aren't they?
    I tried to google it, I found the Anglo Saxons
  6. Thèoden King

The top-units of Rohan are horses, Isengards top-units are pikeman. So isengard is a little bit OP against Rohan. And Gondor is much more advanced then Rohan. Rohan is (but im not completely sure) inspired by the vikings.
  7. Thèoden King

BacCompany3 said:
    I used to be full of hope, now I no longer know the smell of TLD air.  :sad:
    The mods have gone down in the west.....how did it come to this
    tumblr_mbqhncLZvR1r483nlo1_500.jpg
  8. Thèoden King

Finaliy an awesome mod :grin: cant wait to lead my rohirrim to ruin and the worlds ending!
    I wish you a lot of success from the Netherlands :smile:
Back
Top Bottom