Search results for query: *

1. Delta21

Could somebody tell me what mod is this?

I'm sorry if I'm asking in the wrong section of the forum, but could somebody tell me what mod is used in this video? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6c4CP_YN3Q 
  2. Delta21

Graphics problem

I have Mount and Blade bought from Steam, the latest version(I assume). It is a clean version, so no mods were ever installed or any files tampered with. The game is great (I remember playing it when it was Alpha) and I was just waiting for it to pop on Steam :D The only problem is an in-game...
  3. Delta21

(BI) Barbarian Invasion (Version .15) 3 NEW QUESTS Warband (1.34)

:sad: I proud myself to be a roman-dacian descendant, but you made the dacians look so...primitive. I think that the dacian troops could use a lot of improvement.
    Pros: - the dacian warrior's shield is well-made ( you could make it a bit smaller though, or rounder)http://www.geticagame.com/index.php?section=art&art=16 - a bit more realistic :smile:
    -the dacian falxmen is the best dacian soldier that you have done (in my opinion)
    - i 'll think of more pros :smile:

Cons: - you curved the dacian sword a little bit too much ( you should try to curve them more at the end instead of curving them on their whole length), it should not be seen as a short falx), and there are some dacian swords that are curved outwards instead of being curved inwards, fix that too please (if you want to ofcourse :smile: )
    -you gave all of them those little hats
    - the dacians were master footarchers and they also had excellent medium cavalry (medium reflects the equipments weight).
    - i don't insist, but i would like you to make some special kind of leather armor (darker than most) for the dacian troops ( explanation: the dacian leather armor was even better than the chainmail armor because it had a long production process, which involved special herb concoctions and other solutions[unkown recepy]. It was almost impregnable for piercing weapons, especially bronze tipped ones and thus the troops only needed shields in combat[no other aditional coats of armor].
  4. Delta21

TPW - Suggestions

I have seen the feathers on the soldier's helmets in most of the screenshots and all of them seem to go along the neck(forehead, back of the head) but none go along the ears( "roman style"). This kind of helmets were worn by high ranked dignitaries and they also had a protective role because of the feather positioning. Please see if you can add a couple of more helmets ( i guess they should have the highest armor rating).Glad to help :smile:
  5. Delta21

When is the mod coming out?

I want this mod! :evil:
  6. Delta21

Mod idea collection: I want this mod.

I don't remember the name of that mode but i really want it back....it had a prehistoric theme and they had almost no horses.
  7. Delta21

Eumolpus - Screenshots

Wow, really impressive. I guess the infantry units are VERY rare in this mod but uber-powerful. I haven't played it but it looks pretty cool, too much cavalry though.
  8. Delta21

Paleolithic: Fight for the Homo Genus. RELEASED.

The Master said:
    Please help.... i just want to know if it is possible to hunt some deer cause i'v looked everywere and there's no sight of them... maybe the guy didn't implanted it at all...

Oh yeah, and could you guys MAKE it for the newest version of the damn game? Because it lags like crap in the old ones :O
  9. Delta21

Please PLEASE PLEASE adapt this mod for the newest version. I think that it totally rocks and it could do even better with a little improvement. Setting animals on the battlefield or something :smile: ( or very small horses that will give you a measly speed advantage)
  10. Delta21

Bow or Crossbow?

Well... the bow rocks 4ever! I agree on the fact that it shouldn't be used to kill everything, you'll pointlessly waste your ammo when you could just go and cut that bastards head off. The trickiest of shots are hitting Rhodok infantry-men in their heads or feet, although i get a 2/5 hit ratio in these cases :smile:. Another hard thing to do with a bow is hit a shielded knight in his legs but not to hit his horse.(I usually go for the head which is much more unstable but it's a sure hit when you target right)
  11. Delta21

Can It Happen???

Guys can you get lords from other factions to become lords to your own faction? and if you can.... HOW?
  12. Delta21

Trading in Calradia - a Merchants Guide to Profit, Listed by Commodity & Region

Guys what is the actual relation between trade goods and the horses that u have in your inventory? Do you need a specific type of horse? plz tell me because i hate losing speed because of the tons of merchandise.

Oh, and the second question:  Once you get a faction, is there any way of establishing an automatic trade routes(Caravans) like other factions do so you could get a steady income? Because once you get a faction the tax money that comes after one week is much lower than the money u have to pay for the soldiers that protect your towns/castles.

And the last question, what does the village Prosperity depend on and how can i boost it fast?
  13. Delta21

Bow or Crossbow?

Warbows+ 2 bags of Khergit arrows and a Large Sword of War are the perfect combo. I kill almost anything in 2(4 shots max, for lords and other heavy-armored) and i headshot quite often. I usually get 30-50 men out of the 68 arrows. Don't wanna boast but i rock with the bow, just keep pumping the horse archery and power draw :cool:
  14. Delta21

Bow or Crossbow?

BOW 4ever!
  15. Delta21

Guys when will the new mod cor 1.011 come up? This mod looks AWESOME!. :mrgreen:
Back
Top Bottom