Search results for query: *

1. Hoodaya

CTD issues with new patch 1.41

Just downloaded the new patch for WFAS and man its pretty awesome, enjoyed the game before but now the new implements and bug fixes have really made the game for me. Anyways I'll get to the point, before I applied this patch I rarely encountered CTD issues, usually it stemmed from an external...
  2. Hoodaya

Bug reporting site

Tried restarting this quest many times but to no avail. Wanted to complete special mission for the cossacks and the village leader doesn't recognise the password even if it is the correct one. Also when you ask the guy who gives you the special mission what the password is, he says: with fire and sword but its in polish not english.

This has led me to believe its a text recognition issue, since the village leader says the 'with fire and sword' password is incorrect.
  3. Hoodaya

Music in Mount and Blade

Hey guys, I am sorta new to mount and blade and the forum. I have been paying mount and blade for a few months now and as much as I really love it the music in the game does get a little boring. I was wondering if anyone here know how to put your own music into the game to make it more interesting.
Back
Top Bottom