Search results for query: *

• Users: kab
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Troops are killed instead of wounded when participating

In my vanilla 1.5.8 campaign I've noticed that "participating" in battles is turning nearly all casualties into ***deaths***. This causes Medicine to level extremely slowly because there are few wounded, it also causes many lord deaths if you have that enabled. By contrast, using auto-resolve...
  2. Loss due to tax inefficiency

"Loss due to tax inefficiency: (13%)" Right... except it's taking 73% of taxes + tariffs, not 13%.  What the hell?
  3. Praven Siege: Archers Won't Fire

I'm having a strange problem where my archers will not fire during a siege at Praven.  I'm guessing it's something about the scene, maybe the elevation.  There's a road that leads up to the ladders.  On the beach, they'll fire, but they're so far away it is pointless.  As soon as I try to...
  4. Vassal/Fief Sweet Spot?

I'm playing Floris, which includes Diplomacy, but I'm not sure that particularly matters in this case.  I prefer good-natured/upstanding vassals and refuse anyone who isn't at least martial. Thing is, how many fiefs do you give them and (by extension) how many vassals do you need?  I'm sure...
Back
Top Bottom