Search results for query: *

1. best lords

Just wondering who you feel are the best lords, in battle to be more specific. My picks would be Alexis, Brennus and Mansour Bey even though the former two are douches. Brennus I can forgive however since he is just so bad.
  2. knights in my CKHO change sex

This happened to my knighthood order, when my ladies were turned into men. I haven't rebelled yet so it's not due to that, but I recently upgraded their helmets to immortal helms and some time after that or right away, didn't pay attention, they have grown beards and a heavier frame. I also...
  3. Other Companions!

I have played Damocles on and off for the last year. I like the gameplay, but the companions are just dull. I am wondering if there is a way to add custom companions?
  4. save directory

Just wondering if there is a way to change the save directory?
  5. freelancer/ enhanced tournaments

does this mod have freelancer and enhanced tournaments? If not are they compatible? If no do you plan on adding these? Sorry for the dumb questions but I am just curious about this new mod
  6. easter egg or bug?

I chose to flip the coin. I found myself with some very nice compensation in terms of manpower, powerful knights and relatively unique troops. Exploitable perhaps?
  7. gems

So how do you use the quallis gems? It's in my inventory but I don't understand what to do with it
  8. power draw and crossbows

this may seem like a dumb question butI noticed some companions like Julia at least who has proficiencies in power draw when she comes equipped with a crossbow. That got me thinking if power draw has an effect on crossbows. well does it?
  9. travelling unmolested

I think it's quite safe travelling around when you start with a full company of trained soldiers and all you encounter are like 10-15 sea raiders or steppe bandits. I think there should be more rogues around. It feels very quiet
  10. how do I increase bandit spawns?

Hey, Guys. I am wondering how I can increase spawns of bandit, cause I want more of them. I have downloaded the MBtweak, but what exactly I have to do is a bit of a mystery to me If anyone can help me out, I will very much appreciate it
Back
Top Bottom