Search results for query: *

1. Dean Beecham

MP Why still Random Crash.

Have not been on MP since Bata before the game came out for EA. Theres been alot of changes and i like what i have seen. but why do i still get game crashing i thought this would have been sorted out by now,, its such a shame.
  2. Dean Beecham

What Happened to Ageing

Why has the Ageing changed , Now all you get is a little sag in the face. I can not make old characters anymore in MP. plus in single play they still look in there 50s when they are in there 70.. I hope TW bring it back. ..
  3. Dean Beecham

Training For Kids

What do you think. I would like to have it from the age of 10 you can pick where and what your kids train in. they start with no states so training would be important .this will go until they reach the age when they become a part of the clan.. not sure yet what that age is yet .. Say. Kid 1...
  4. Dean Beecham

To Upgrade Companions

I have seen putting companions into there own party they upgrade much faster .. the thing is for you to upgrade there states you have to get them to dismantle there army and to rejoin you. this is a pain. In WB we can go up to them and do it.i hope they add this to BL ..
  5. Dean Beecham

Steam Updated

30th March.
  6. Dean Beecham

0.74 BUG

Hi got wed to the Princess why in her Army not a lord. now I can not leave her Army. as we are wed it says that I am now a lord and the Marshal has aked me to join his campaign but I can leave her Army :oops:
Back
Top Bottom