Search results for query: *

• Users: DerGreif
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. [SOLVED] Activation impossible

I have acquired a new computer and wanted to test Mount & Blade Warband - specifically the VC DLC in all its glory. Sadly I cannot activate the base game: 1. I get a message that the game is unable to connect to the activation server although I do have a working internet connection and the...
  2. SP Fantasy [WB] Honour Be Thy Shield - A middle-eastern themed mostly low fantasy mod

Honour Be Thy Shield ----- A medieval middle-eastern themed low fantasy mod with some high fantasy elements This mod will be centered on three main aspects: - exploration - immersion/realism - sandbox storytelling Exploration: The mod will feature a rich lore and new landscape to explore. -...
  3. [Bug or WAI???]Storyline SPOILER

I am playing VC 1.03 with WB 1.166 non-steam-version, storyline. I have a problem with the battle of Aescesdun. I am on the side of West Seaxe. I win the first engagement clearly (1600 against 1400). Then I have to wait until the victory screen fades out and I come to the victory screen. Then I...
  4. [Bugs]List for 1.03 with WB 1.166 non-steam version

First of all: Version 1.03 with WB 1.166 has removed lots of bugs, thank you for that! I encountered the following bug with Version 1.03 for WB 1.66 (non-steam version, that is direct download from TW): When I enter Odin's Cave, Bodo comes with me. After Bodi fighting some guys I get the...
  5. How and where to repair ships?

I talked in port to a shipwright, but I can only buy ships, not repair my ship. Is there a way to check on my ship and let it be repaired?
  6. [BUG]rgl_warning: !mater->textures[rgl_mtk_diffusemap]->valid NOW WITH SAV-FILE

I want to report two (unrelated) crashes: First crash happened in storymode, after I fought a practice fight against a veteran and the captain started warning of another ship. The game froze right in the dialogue of the captain, with the dialogue window, which showed the character going black...
  7. [BUG]Game freezes during "Launching Game" phase

Just as the title says: Game freezes during "Launching Game" phase, although not completely. From time to time the mouse cursor jumps to another position maybe still registering input, but only being capable of performing after an extreme lag. After 10 minutes of waiting, I tried to ctrl-alt-del...
  8. how to export a mesh from brf with uvmap/texture information?

Hallo, I have a question as the titles says: How can I export a mesh from an .brf file together with its uvmap and texture information? When I export a mesh via openBRF I only get the .obj-file. But without the .mtl-file, the texture information and uvmap cannot be imported to blender. That...
  9. Aesthetical question (content related - not coding)

If there was a faction/culture in the mod, which is obviously (and insofar unsurprsingly) heavily leaned on Nordic/Viking culture with regards to weaponry, clothing, armour and language, would you rather prefer that this culture is also similar in religion, visual religious symbols and symbols...
  10. Importing .obj mit materials nach Sculptris

Hallo, ich arbeite immer noch an dem mesh meiner Weltkarte. Leider komme ich mit BLender nicht gut zu Recht, um die Details (Flüsse, saubere Küstenlinien, flache Ebenen etc.) zu modellieren. Auch die Reduzierung der Vertx-Anzahl geht damit nur extrem schwerfällig und unschön. Ich habe jetzt...
  11. Travel Speed and Distances on the World Map?

Hallo together, I am still working on a fresh world map and I need to know how travel speed and distances are measured on the world map: 1. Is the distance travelled per time unit from point A to point B dependent on the number of vertices between those two points? In other words: Is a map...
  12. How to make a larger than vanilla strategy map?

Hallo together, I am still struggling with the creation of a completely new strategic map. After my first tryouts with Thorgrimm's mapeditor and an imported height-map had not yielded that satisfying results and after another short intermezzo with L3DT, I managed to create a rather nice...
  13. [WB][S] Mythraels Erwählte - Mod

Hallo zusammen, ich möchte mich mal an einem DSA-Mod versuchen und hier von Zeit zur Zeit den Fortschritt dokumentieren. Im Moment sieht die Planung folgendermaßen aus: 1. Strategie-Karte erstellen - Fortschritt: 80 %     * mesh erstellt     * materials (terrain types) hinzugefügt     * to-do...
  14. How to create a new world map without Thorgrim?

Hallo, after fiddling around with Thorgrimm's editor, other friedly users have given me the advice to create the map with blender or wings3d. Now I fiddled around a little while with blender and also wings3d but was rather dissatisfied with the results: - I was able to create a mesh in blender...
  15. Polished landscapes savegame compatible?

Are Polished landscapes savgame compatible or do I have to start a new game after installing them? Kind regards
  16. leaving you troops behind?

I thought in native was it possible to leave your troops behind. Thus it was easier to sbneak and you could also follow the spy more quickly. Is this no longer possible or was this never an option?
  17. Cantwaraburh cathedral and other things I miss

Hello, I love this wonderful mod and its many historically accurate scenes! Wonderful work. So I was walking through Cantwaraburh to visit its church. But I was unable to locate it. Is the church not in the scene? I also missed the St. Augustine Abbey as a monastery next to Cantwaraburh. Was...
  18. A few questions

Hallo, I am playing Brytenwalda on hard reality settings (but with the option to quit without saving fpor various reasons, I do not use it that often). I have played now for around 270 ingame days, have an army of around 120 men, all 12 companions for a stable party, about 280 renown and an...
  19. [Solved:]Problem with patch - 'no valid Win32 application'

Hello together, I am a long time player of Mount & Blade. After I read about the awesome mod Brytenwalda I bought Mount & Blade: Warband (Version 1.143). I enjoyed Brytenwalda (Version 1.36 I believe) quite a bit but I noticed certain bugs, so I wanted to upggrade to the latest version which in...
Back
Top Bottom