Search results for query: *

1. 6thcolonel

Get kicked every time i join a server

im going to buy the game again on friday and that will give me a new key am i correct?
  2. 6thcolonel

MaHuD said:
    It also kicks people for using strange letters and symbols in the nickname.
    Anyway, why would you need a new key? Are you sharing your current one with other people?
    im starting to believe i was given the same key as someone cause its happened to me before. so that's why i am asking were can i get a new one
  3. 6thcolonel

Jordan_The_Noble said:
    This must be asked, to the guys with the "being kicked", have you at all, modified your module.ini file in the Napoleonic Wars directory, such as editing the text.

If so, undo what you modified and see if it works then.

*Note* I have not read the whole thread as I have to go out, so I thought I would pop this in for you lot to try it anyway.
    no i havent modified my game in any way its all Vanilla
  4. 6thcolonel

MaHuD said:
    Well people with shared keys get kicked from servers. Other than that it might be server related, try joining official servers.
    i got kicked from official servers too and i still am :sad: i really need a new key how would i get one? do i need to re-buy this game  :evil:
  5. 6thcolonel

MaHuD said:
    6thcolonel said:
    MaHuD said:
    Do you also have warband?
    really? your asking that? lol of course
    You'll be surprised what other's before you have asked and did not have or do. I am just making sure.
    ok but do you know why this is happening it happens for a bit then goes away
  6. 6thcolonel

MaHuD said:
    Do you also have warband?
    really? your asking that? lol of course
  7. 6thcolonel

MP Other Sound Mod

link doesnt work i was looking forward to it :sad:
  8. 6thcolonel

MP Musket Era Beta's Shack Retired

Hello beta i am the co designer of the American revolution Mod  :cool: i was wondering you could PM the link to the tricorn it would be very helpful to us thanks  :smile:
  9. 6thcolonel

Battle of Nations [Need a good coder!]

download doesnt work :sad: i really like this mod
  10. 6thcolonel

1st York Fencibles Recruiting NA Players

Though placed on the Army Establishment in 1803, the regiment's recruiting parties did not become active in North America until 1805. This was due to a failed attempt in the Scottish Highlands to raise the regiment from Highlanders wishing to emigrate to the Canadas. Rumours of the regiment...
  11. 6thcolonel

6thcolonel said:
    I keep getting kicked too i did buy NW off Steam and i have a legit key. I bought this and i want this trash to work for once please help!
  12. 6thcolonel

[NEW REGIMENT] 64th Regiment of Foot

My in game name is Napoleonic_Soldier. I wish to join your regiment. My Steam name is ♚A Napoleonic Soldier♚
  13. 6thcolonel

I keep getting kicked too i did buy NW off Steam and i have a legit key. I bought this and i want this trash to work for once please help!
  14. 6thcolonel

Post here if you are looking for a regiment or members.

6th Regiment of Foot is Recruiting!

Ever wanted to fill the ranks as a Napoleonic British Soldier? NOWS YOUR CHANCE!
    The 6th Regiment of Foot is a realism group based in the expansion DLC Napoleonic Wars and we are constantly looking for new flesh i mean recruits  :razz:
    S sally forth and take the Kings Shilling and drive those froggies back to France!  :mrgreen:
    Add Duke Me on Steam to join 6th  :grin:
Back
Top Bottom