Search results for query: *

1. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Sergio_Morozov said:
    Largoras said:
    Hey, loving the mod, best one by far.

However, I have made my own kingdom and I am having technical difficulties.

Basically none of my vassals will follow me, or even go outside of my castle....

2 of my vassals (both Crakehalls) just sit in my castle of Feastfires, and won't move no matter what I do.

2 of my other ones will do whatever I tell them, but that's not enough manpower.

Any fixes?

If they have have no fiefs and are broke on money, then they probably can not recruit any troops, and have to sit in a castle.

That's the thing, I gave them both a fief each....and they won't even go outside so I can't give them any soldiers.
  2. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Hey, loving the mod, best one by far.

However, I have made my own kingdom and I am having technical difficulties.

Basically none of my vassals will follow me, or even go outside of my castle....

2 of my vassals (both Crakehalls) just sit in my castle of Feastfires, and won't move no matter what I do.

2 of my other ones will do whatever I tell them, but that's not enough manpower.

Any fixes?
  3. 35th Royal Sussex Regiment of Foot [EU] Recruiting

Lol yeah, I changed names to the 27th innskilling and I know it is taken but Col griffin (leader of 27th) said it was ok because we had different tags. lol.
  4. AGE of CHANGE II :Signatures

Kacpigh2 said:
    this is class signature with my favourite mod and my fatherland's elite army (back in 17th century) polish hussars :grin:D

GO FOR POLAND!!! 

I am Polish.
  5. Post here if you are looking for a regiment or members.

The 35th Royal Sussex are recruiting EU players!  

If you are looking for a very new, fun and respectful regiment,
                                                                                      join the 35th Sussex NOW!    My steam, Largoras. I am from Poland.

6. 35th Royal Sussex Regiment of Foot [EU] Recruiting

35th Royal Sussex Regiment of Foot                                                                                                 Ranks                                                                             ...
  7. Uniforms, With a Twist!

Vicccard said:
    pod455 said:
    I have ideas but no skill to make it happen  :sad:
    +1

+2
  8. MP Musket Era Attila the Nun's Skins. Prussian and chasseur Greatcoats Released

I LOVE THESE SKINS! UR AMAZING MAN! How did u do skins and what programs did u use because i would like to make some someday.
  9. [NEW RELEASE SEPTEMBER 13 V1.2]Blue Blood - Description and Downloads

Hello there. First of all, the mod looks GREAT! Good job. Second, I would like to help out on the mod like 3D artist or whatever but just not Music artist please. I don't have any expieriance in any of those but I have a youtue account so I could post somethings on that. I would like to make a mod of my own someday, so I wanna try this first. Thank you.
Back
Top Bottom