Search results for query: *

1. Siege improvement

is there a new animation in the picture "funny runner"????
  2. A Kinght's Tale!

i mean make a tournument which is allowed player get a advance after win the match and the player will get a champion after fight a lot of match.
    if you get the champion you will get a great reward and glory.
    i suggest it for all possible way to do it not just have a joust and sword event we can mod it base on janus arena( it is so great mod i have played )
  3. A Kinght's Tale!

A Kinght's Tale is it possible to make a mod for this moive just like the tournament but you need to fight a lot of tournament in order to advance to the champion tournament ! and the tournament should be included a sword tournament
  4. NEW TEXTURES!!!

:???:it just like a cartoon ! i like realistic style!
  5. can i know when will the full game be completed?

PrinceScamp said:
    If we had the date it would be easy to find. This game is a work in progress. Also, please use some grammer and sepilling.
    i know my english is so poor. i will improve it but if you understand my ward please don't care about it

wind_99 said:
    do u reckon a release date for a new patch would make the developers worker harder?

i just want to get some information about the game development! i apologize for it if they get pressure from me
    however i think we should have a plan for doing any project!
  6. can i know when will the full game be completed?

i just want to know when will the game be completed? do the game creator have a plan to complete the game?
  7. SP Antiquity Roma Invicta Beta 3 (Updated March 5th)

Dynamite_cow said:
    BECAUSE HE DOES NOT WANT TO RELEASE UNFINISHED STUFF!

Got it?
    Ok!! i got it i am looking forward to this mod!
  8. SP Antiquity Roma Invicta Beta 3 (Updated March 5th)

Amazing!!!!!!!!
    but why don't you release a trial version for some people desire this mod like me
  9. SP Fantasy Northern kingdoms v.0.570 RECRUITING.

helmet is very nice but why will you post it on n k mod Raz?
    it seem more suitable for hy mod or crusade mod!!!
  10. The Last Days v2.4 (for .808) ---Next Release Date Unknown!

i know that it come ture in the storymod. the keep belong to the dark knight after siege the keep
  11. Rest in Peace.

Woo!! it look very good! i am chinese i looking forward to this mod
    i good at modding texture!( just a little bit) i glad to help to do this mod if the modder don't mind my poor work
  12. Male or female?

the people almost play their real sex and i think the m&b player almost is male .
  13. The Last Days v2.4 (for .808) ---Next Release Date Unknown!

Ancientwanker said:
    I wont be putting new faces for orcs in this version even though he sent me that one. the face_textures are currently shared by all mods so it could mess up other mods if they decided to do that as well. Ill wait until the face textures are moved into the mod folder.
    the uruk face texture is made for last day mod. i would be glad if you can use my texture !
  14. The Last Days v2.4 (for .808) ---Next Release Date Unknown!

Nahkuri said:
    Could you give little instructions how to change the undead into that fine skin you made? Oh and that orc skin rules, absolutely.

It would be really cool if player models could also be changed and/or made. I've always thought the orcs to be short, but sturdy and tough as hell. Little like dwarves, but with a different kind of body(so that any resemblance can't be found, except for both being short). Crooked and short legs, long back and strong arms. Like years and years of really hard work.

if you have downloaded my face texture before ,just use the unofficial editor change the uruk or orc type from undead to male and edit their hair start . change the skin from original to dark
    but it also cause the other character who are used dark face that will change the skin!
  15. The Last Days v2.4 (for .808) ---Next Release Date Unknown!

i have no idea for modding the mesh
    i suggest to use the dark face for all type of uruk
    and use the undead for orc
  16. The Last Days v2.4 (for .808) ---Next Release Date Unknown!

i have posted the link for the face texture and Ancientwanker said that he will consider to use it for the orc. iuse it for the uruk
    however the texture is used on the male mesh not undead mesh since the undead mesh is too thin that it dosen't look like uruk !
    how about my orc face http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/5275/rw6hq.jpg
  17. The Last Days v2.4 (for .808) ---Next Release Date Unknown!

would it be possible to make somewhere for keeping the prisoner.
  18. M&B Graphic novel (part 1)

it is impressive for me!!! great work!
    i am looking for the part 2 novel!!!!
  19. How can i make my own Avatar image???

Thanks for all nice man, i have done it!
Back
Top Bottom