Search results for query: *

1. Titan32a

The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Awesome piece of work Docm :grin:

Ps: I almost pray that you would stop posting pictures. They just make me want the mod more and the wait more unbearable. ALMOST.  :smile:
  2. Titan32a

zac said:
    They killed them with tea?? :wink:

Yes, and brace yourselves for how. The tea... WAS COLD :cry: :shock:
  3. Titan32a

I know what you mean about the officers, one time an officer ordered his regiment to tea kill anyone not in the regiment because he thought his regiment was the only one doing any work. :evil: :sad:
  4. Titan32a

Congratulations on 800 pages Docm30!!!!!!  :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
  5. Titan32a

djogloc02 said:
    I still think the sailors should use musketoons, but not all.

I agree, I think musketoons should be rare with sailors, but still there occasionally  :grin:
  6. Titan32a

No, I wouldn't expect any tanks In there, it is based in 1809 of course.  :mrgreen:
  7. Titan32a

Yeah lol.

Maybe doc has made the AI even more intelligent and soon his AI will kill us all.  :shock:
  8. Titan32a

Ohhh, I love that picture. It's awesome

Can I marry it??  :grin:
  9. Titan32a

I wouldn't suggest having very big battles. My brother was playing once and just about every lord on one team came and fought every lord on the other. The game always ended up crashing or he had to go before he could finish the battle. To this day he hasn't gotten out of that battle  :mrgreen:
  10. Titan32a

Thanks a heap for the help. Sorry, I forgot about search. And I fixed the signature with your help too. I think it was cause I view this forum on an ipad so I only see part of the link. Thanks again  :grin:
  11. Titan32a

The 4th East Prussian Infantry

Yeah, I agree with this Wumbology guy who I have never seen before. This is a great regiment... I mean from the looks of it. (Don't read my in-game name plz :!: :!:)
  12. Titan32a

Hi again  :grin:,

Docm, I think your art is legendary and was wondering what program you used to make this.
    I'm sorry if you've already said this but, as tonnes of people say, 740 odd posts are hard to read through  :shock: :shock:

Ps: Finally got signature working... Yes!!!
  13. Titan32a

ClearlyInvisible said:
    Titan32a said:
    Hi Docm30,

Firstly can I say I love the mod. I have been reading the forums in class (I'm evil like that).

I was wondering if you have any more info on naval combat, it seems like an epic idea. If someone has already asked I'm sorry.

Also, can you even give us a soon or a while rating for when the mod will be out???

Thanks,
    Titan

Obviously I am a noob to the forums so I am still trying to work out signatures?

Go to the forum profile tab under profile to change your signature. Also make sure the pic is surrounded by a http://at the beginning and a[/img ] at the end of the url, with the g and the ] next to eachother.

Don't ask about time, it'll come out when it comes out (Don't worry, we're all anxious and waiting ourselves).

He'll be working more on Naval Combat during the second release if I'm correct. Now 100% sure.

Also I read this during my study halls, you aren't that evil. :P

Also welcome to the Taleworlds Forums mate. Hope you enjoy it.
    [/quote]
    Thanks for the help invisible. I hope this time I post the signature will work, I copied it on my ipad so it didn't copy the whole thing.

And great work again Doc, I think I am going to donate to help this mod go.
  14. Titan32a

Hi Docm30,

Firstly can I say I love the mod. I have been reading the forums in class (I'm evil like that).

I was wondering if you have any more info on naval combat, it seems like an epic idea. If someone has already asked I'm sorry.

Also, can you even give us a soon or a while rating for when the mod will be out???

Thanks,
    Titan

Obviously I am a noob to the forums so I am still trying to work out signatures?
Back
Top Bottom