Search results for query: *

1. Star Wars Conquest Mod for M&B 1.x and M&B Warband

Metallikat said:
    Hrmm.. 40 days in, and I'm suddenly getting RGL errors aplenty in a variety of different situations.

lower your grafic settings, i think that error appears when ur video card cant stand so many objects, right?
  2. Star Wars Conquest Mod for M&B 1.x and M&B Warband

i think he ment:

(it was)Accidental, typo. i ment M&B
  3. Tugas para a Nation Cup!

oh pa, nao tenho dinheiro pa jogos ^^ eu e a minha familia vemos-nos a rasca pa comer em certos meses
  4. Star Wars Conquest Mod for M&B 1.x and M&B Warband

hmmmmmm... my game is crashing in a mission ='(

the one of training the villagers, after training them all, u get atacked and, about 5 secs after the battle starts, the game crashed ='( any1 help?

PS: Nvm fixed, i think i had to lower my grafics a bit =p
  5. Star Wars Conquest Mod for M&B 1.x and M&B Warband

Revan Shan said:
    Demascus said:
    You know i was thinking that you should really do stuff with the "walk around the ship" areas, cause you can't really do anything although the medical bay really helps(unless you can do stuff in the other areas) so i was thinking there could be like random events while your playing, like there are sabotuers in your cargo bay, you must kill them. and if you added a prisoner room, the prisooners are trying to escape, stop them. in personal quarters you could have an assassination attempt on you. i don't know if this is possible but i just thought this would be a cool way to use these areas. again if you can do things in these areas please tell me.

We can. But we wont for the next releases. We have a lot of other stuff to attend. Like for example... tons of scenes! The next release hopefully will give scenes to almost every planet.

:grin: There you go, some leaked info...

Omg, that's like... WOW u guys rly seem to be working hard...
  6. Tugas para a Nation Cup!

Oh pa, pena nao ter o Warband senao entrava nisto na boa >.<''

Boa sorte ppl tuga!
  7. Como fico Rei

declara guerra a um dos reinos tomando conta de 1 dos seus territorios e walla, es rei, de 2 territorios (lol), e em guerra permanente com eles, agora se quizeres ser rei supremo, destroi esse reino e nao ha guerra e controlas tudo.
  8. Star Wars Conquest Mod for M&B 1.x and M&B Warband

i get addicted to every and single release u guys make o.o'' i'v been playing for 4 days, non-stop since i noticed this last one was out.

Keep up the good work, that's all i ask

PS: can i keep this Star wars Sig? i likez it ^^ dont feel like changing to one of the new ones

aw and another thing i just remembered, im using a Droid, one of the Clone war, u know... the ones that fight in the 1st episode in naboo, im using that armor, when i click "r" (first person view) the head gets in teh way and i cant see =( could u fix it? if u cant or got other things to do, dont it's just it helps me aim when im fighting 20 guys in the ship =s
  9. Anyone play Toribash?

Aw yeh... Sweet toribash ^_^ hard at first but as soon as you get how it works, lots of decaps and mutilations  :mrgreen:

I got a way of figuring it out, do the move you want to repeat yourself, then look at you and see what you move, knee, arm, hips etc, then move it in the game, takes a bit of time but i got there

PS: my username at Toribash: FabioS
  10. The Most Funny Game You Ever Play

Toribash, makes you laugh the way they brake you when you'r a newbie  :mrgreen: but it's even funny when you get good and start breaking newbs into pieces
  11. Best mod?

hmmm i would have to say: Peloponnesian War and Europe 1200, had so much fun with these 2...
  12. Most Hated Faction?

I dislike none ^^ khergits are funny to fight against, and f**kin awesome to fight with.
  13. Best Physics Game?

My vote goes for Toribash
  14. Português ou Espanhol?

Portugues
    e essa cena dos br falarem + depressa que os pt e mentira... nos falamos = , so nao estamos e habituados é a maneira de falar 1ns dos outros
  15. Portugal

Anjes said:
    The Master said:
    No, actually Oporto is just a madeup word... Porto, thats how it should be... thats how it is...

Oporto is the english word for Porto, its not madeup, anyaway towns/villages have there local names so it should be Porto

Darth Ellutador said:
    The Master said:
    BTW... GLAD to see that theres some portuguese ppl in this game/forum  :grin:
    CHEERS M8S  :mrgreen:

There´s a portuguese/spanish forum, mate:

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/board,80.0.html

Its Full of Br's

Hmmmmm.... like i said.... MADE UP!! Oporto = O Porto ( the Porto for english)
  16. Portugal

Anjes said:
    pt_s_e12.jpg

Edit: Malta = guys , Dudes , ppl form my gang

BTW there is this thing called off topic :razz:
    ROFLMAO VERY NICE MAN!!
    HMMM.... THE 1 THAT SAYS "GLAD... etc..." ITS ME RIGHT?  :grin:
  17. Portugal

BTW... GLAD to see that theres some portuguese ppl in this game/forum  :grin:
    CHEERS M8S  :mrgreen:
  18. Portugal

Revan Shan said:
    Revoltie said:
    Castelo Blanco is probably mispelled.

The right should be Castelo Branco, with a r.

Blanco is a spanish word, the portuguese is branco, I don't know if  it was like that in 1200'eds but it is like that today.

Also Lisboa should be a city.

Certainly. Plus, is Oporto in the map?

Another thing that bugs me is that you placed Castillo de Santiago. And there was nothing like that. It was Santiago de Compostela, and it was no little fortress, it was a big city, as important (at that time, not now) as Toledo or Barcelona.
    No, actually Oporto is just a madeup word... Porto, thats how it should be... thats how it is...
  19. Screenshots and Supporter Banners of WWII: China Battlefield

LOL nice job with the pictures ppl.
    :grin:
  20. Anyone with a brain xD

thats because they have the "Kingdom management" feature which... should be inplanted on this good mod...
    CHEERS AND LONG LIVE THIS MOD
Back
Top Bottom