Search results for query: *

• Users: MXDXD
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Install WSE help

I'll make it short : - Original non-Steam Warband installation is lost forever (unless I purchase another licence, which won't happen) - So I have one installation in Steam. 1.168. That's my only install. - So I try to run WSE. Doesn't work due to MnB version. Which means I can't run...
  2. Performance issues as game progresses

Hi, I tried the various tweaks suggested on the Performance/LAG/CTD page and applied them to my current game, which is 389 days at this point. I do get a very minor speed improvement, but that's not really helping my case, as movement is still very sluggish. I can barely hit a Theow with a...
  3. Companion disappearing during diplomacy

Sorry... The problem might have been reported. I just didn't find it. Chain of events - Founded Pendor Kingdom - At war with Sarleon - Sent Leslie to negociate a truce - Meanwhile, Sarleon offers me a truce, which I accept. - Since then, Leslie is supposed to come back in zero days. How could...
  4. NPC gone forever? Way to correct this?

Hi, I lost a battle and a few NPC's left. I was able to retrieve everyone of them, except for Bahestur. I keep asking the traveller, but the dialogue option for Bahestur never appears. I went to lots of cities, and I haven't found him yet. So I wonder, can he be gone forever? And if that's...
  5. Rebellion question

A short one : Does having a loyalist lord imprisonned means that the rebellion cannot proprerly end? I think I wiped out everybody, but I have a few lords in my dungeon in Curaw. Version 0.960.
  6. Major Gaffe - Treasured Weapon

Hi... Don't ask my why (actually, I got it so early that nobody could wear it amongst spear users, including me), but I sold the Kushanna. Is there a way to take it back, either in the normal course of the game or through cheating? I just didn't really know about his uniqueness. BTW... The...
Back
Top Bottom