Search results for query: *

• Users: MXDXD
  • Order by date
  1. Install WSE help

... That's actually what I figured, and it actually did work.

Thanks folks!
  2. Install WSE help

Ictiv said:
    This seems odd.
    To my memory, Silverstag actually goes the extra mile and installs WSE along with the mod files, including a compatible executable from the version of MnB that WSE can use.

Could you check your MnB installation folder and check if you have a "mb_warband.exe" AND a "mb_warband_old.exe"?

If I had to guess, you either aren't using WSELoader.exe to launch, or tried to install WSE yourself in addition to Silverstag (Silverstag - again if I remember right - sets WSE up to launch "mb_warband_old.exe", which is the compatible executable, so Steam still launches the new one. But a fresh install of WSE on top of Silverstag could make WSE try to use mb_warband.exe, which is not compatible.)

Okay. I have no mb_warband_old .exe, and I also installed WSE myself.

But I actually installed (more like extracted) 0.27. Would that  be the problem?
  3. Install WSE help

....That makes sense. Gonna try.
  4. Install WSE help

I'll make it short : - Original non-Steam Warband installation is lost forever (unless I purchase another licence, which won't happen) - So I have one installation in Steam. 1.168. That's my only install. - So I try to run WSE. Doesn't work due to MnB version. Which means I can't run...
  5. 2015-6 Brytenwalda Reworked pulling together the best features of BW submods +

I see the red spot on the minimap, moving a bit, but as if it was "stuck" and cannot leave the mission.

But I cannot reach it.

6. 2015-6 Brytenwalda Reworked pulling together the best features of BW submods +

This might be "old" stuff, but anybody else had problem with enemies not being able to withdraw appropriately and thus being stuck outside of the "fight" map but still appearing on screen? (thus forcing me to withdraw and take a huge morale boost and loose an otherwise decent amount of reknown?).

(That's a former version bug BTW. Didn't download the new one cause I'm fairly advanced in my game)
  7. 2015-6 Brytenwalda Reworked pulling together the best features of BW submods +

So.... yeah... I guess I can send a savegame

...Particular instructions for this? Never used Dropbox much, other than for swapping files with my GF.
  8. 2015-6 Brytenwalda Reworked pulling together the best features of BW submods +

gdwitt said:
    That's not a problem I heard before.
    Which mod version are you playing? REworked? 23?
    I would need to see your rgl_log.txt to figure out what's happening.
    I could also attempt a save game.

Common issues:
    USing Tweakmb. Only a few tweaks can cause problems
    mixing unmixable mods.
    Using WSE itemkinds without launching from WSE.

What weapon were you using?
    Did you give any particular order to the troops?

I need to know the pattern to isolate it.

You can also send the savegame via dropbox.

23, NOT patched.
    Content of the log file :

Starting new log file.
    Version:  1.168

Not used any other mod.
    Didn't use WSE items (as far as I know)
    Didn't use TweakMB.

9. 2015-6 Brytenwalda Reworked pulling together the best features of BW submods +

Hi!

Playing your mod -- went really well, and even the stuttering wasn't that bad.

But...

I actually get consistent CTD's. I'm actually at Day 100-ish. I got those CTD's against three different group of enemies. It occurs... well, roughly one second after the start of the battle.

I don't know much else what can I say. I did disable companion complaints, thus quite a bit of companions in my troops. On the other hand, I never had  such problem with any other mod, and I don't even run with the full set of companions either.

I think I fought quite a few times with that exact same number of companions. Keyword is -- I think.
  10. Performance issues as game progresses

Hi, I tried the various tweaks suggested on the Performance/LAG/CTD page and applied them to my current game, which is 389 days at this point. I do get a very minor speed improvement, but that's not really helping my case, as movement is still very sluggish. I can barely hit a Theow with a...
  11. Companion disappearing during diplomacy

Thanks.
    She finally came back.... 8 days later. And she has been at 0 for a while. This said, I had a few companions going back on the same day.
  12. Companion disappearing during diplomacy

Sorry... The problem might have been reported. I just didn't find it. Chain of events - Founded Pendor Kingdom - At war with Sarleon - Sent Leslie to negociate a truce - Meanwhile, Sarleon offers me a truce, which I accept. - Since then, Leslie is supposed to come back in zero days. How could...
  13. SP Oriental Fate of the Dragon - Three Kingdoms Mod/Cancelled

Sinroth said:
    Woo, been a while since I've posted.

I'm a bit dusty on my TK history, but if you're going have Lu Bu succeeding Dong Zhuo, and a historical mod, shouldn't it be Guo Jia or Li Jue who succeeds Dong Zhuo? The pair effectively took control of Chang An after Dong Zhuo's death, and became tyrant kingdom 2.0

It was actually Jia Xu(e), not Guo Jia. As far as I remember, Guo Jia wasn't even in the worldly affairs at that point.
  14. Al Aziz - the definite thread

... I was just about to report that the Strange Ruby Runesword (2hander version) stats might actually be a mistake from the developement, until I realized that the Strange Emerald Runesword had the same "hitting" power, except for one specific and VERY IMPORTANT detail.

Is the SRR (2h) is the most powerful weapon (stat-wise) of the game?
  15. Things you Want to See in Pendor Version Three!

- Companion garrisonning
    - In-castle training (with proper facilities AND companions)
    - Possibly more interaction with the Mystmountains and the Snake Cult. Those two SHOULD try to take cities. Having the Jatu and the Noldor do this wouldn't make sense, though.
    - Give the Vanskerries the same status than Jatu, Mystmountain...
    - Lords equipped with special items. Lootable.
  16. Your favorite companions

Diev... And Sigisimund.
  17. Prophesy of Pendor 2.0 Issue Reporting

Hi,

Don't know if this was reported or not.
    Seems like a purely cosmetical issue.
    I'm at war with the D'Shar (as a mercenary to Sarleon, relation is -100)

18. Prophesy of Pendor V2.x DISCUSSION

Wow... Noldor Leather Boots (or something like that....) has to be the most efficient leg armor ever!!

Some other great loots from the Noldor, namely the green warhorse.

This said, too bad that they didn't drop the composite bow... Though I suppose this has to be one of the rarest drop in the game.

Fought and beaten and imprisonned and Qualised Sheik S.... S something. His troops number were really, really low, like in the low 100.

The Three Seers appeared. With over 1000 troops, it's same to say that I won't get near them anytime soon... Actually, it shouldn't really matter if I get close because they really, really can't move.
  19. Prophesy of Pendor 2.0 Issue Reporting

....Typo.

After doing a prisoner exchange quest, my guy answered to the lord who gave me the quest :
    " It was an honou to serve ".

Though it might be a Tlyrccin dialect.

Fixed.. that was a native routine? I must have inadvertently erased the "r".. fixed now. ~S
  20. Companions comparison with native - so you don't get confused

thecalaquendi said:
    It was either him or my medic. My medic keeps the party alive...
    Make Ansen the medic...
Back
Top Bottom