Search results for query: *

• Users: Oksbad
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Oksbad

Psuedo-tabletop forum game based on Mount&Blade:Warband (Calradia Quest)

I'm running a play-by-post psuedo-tabletop game based on Mount&Blade:Warband over in spacebattles forums, if anyone is interested in reading or participating. Link: https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/calradia-quest-mount-blade-warband.440911/ I also welcome constructive criticism.
  2. Oksbad

Ateş hakkında şiir bilen?

Bir ders için (Türkçe) ateş hakkında/temalı bir şiir lazım. İyi bir tane bilen var mı?
  3. Oksbad

Giving commoners fiefs and other questions

1) Which lords don't mind you giving commoners fiefs? I know you can make your companions Lords (even the commoner ones), I know that most lords take a -4 relationship hit if you make a commoner a lord, and I know some don't really mind. How can you tell the ones that don't? 2) What kind of...
  4. Oksbad

Game-Breaking Bug...

Originally posted this is bug forum but got no replies since april 13th or something so I'm trying my luck here... For version 1.003 It seems that I have run into a pretty game breaking bug, I can't dismiss, upgrade, or garrison any of my troops... I SHOULD be below the 32 type limit but even...
  5. Oksbad

1.003 Can't dissmis, garrison or upgrade

It seems that I have run into a pretty game breaking bug, I can't dismiss, upgrade, or garrison any of my troops... I SHOULD be below the 32 type limit but even if not that doesn't explain why I can't dismiss them. I have a pretty big and varied army that eats up 15k denars per week, if it...
  6. Oksbad

Anyone here know Logo (programming language)?

Does anybody here know how to program in logo? I learned a bit of it a few years past and wanted to continue working on this crappy game I was working on back then, but the code keeps returning errors, oddly enough it frequently returns different errors each time I run it. Anyone?
  7. Oksbad

Democracy2

Has anybody here played democracy2? www.positech.co.uk/democracy2/ I bought it, and I thought it was quite fun. I played with Maganda (sp?) the "debt ridden hellhole" and a market meltdown occurred, halving my GDP and I couldn't cut spending fast enough (damn ineffective minsters) to save...
  8. Oksbad

Bridge Building Game

Found a pretty solid game (while researching bridges for an assignment :D) called (quite creatively) bridge building game so I thought I would share it: Link: http://www.crypticsea.com/bbgsetup.exe What you basically do is build a bridge with a certain budget to carry a certain load.... A...
  9. Oksbad

TSK'nin Görevleri

Arkadaşlar benim milli güvenlik için TSK'nin görevleri hakkinda dört sayfalık bir özet hazırlamam lazım. Hocamızın verdiği kaynakta sınırlı bilgi var, genelde yasa numaraları falan, ve internetteki sınırlı bilgi direkt TSK'nın sitesinden copy pastelenmiş. O siteden bir e-posta atayim dedim ama...
  10. Oksbad

Old Horses

The horses have been changed since 0.960, is there any save game compatible way to change them back? I kind of liked the old ones. Sorry if this is in the wrong forum.
  11. Oksbad

1.010 Two Bugs Lord Nationality and Warhorse Oddity

I have two bugs to report, one is this Rhodok Lord in a Swadian rebel castle: When asked the location of other lords, he acts as if he was a swadian rebel The second one is a warhorse on a roof. Now horses getting onto rooftops is nothing surprising, as it's a known bug. However the...
  12. Oksbad

Lord Nationality and Odd Horse

Double post...
  13. Oksbad

2 Huge AI armies, what to do?

I've gotten myself into a sticky situation and would appreciate some advice Now I was used to Lord sieges in .960 as they usually ended in failure unless the target was poorly manned, so imagine my surprise when I saw a 680 man vaegir army sieging my Revyadin (not waiting, actually battling)...
  14. Oksbad

Ale and Wine bug

Was going to put this in bug reports but wanted to ask first.. Ahem, anyway it seems that my army never drinks ale or wine, I mean I kept a barrel of ale in my inventory for months but they didn't take a sip. Is there something I don't know, or is this a bug? If it is, anybody know how to fix...
  15. Oksbad

Antimenner, King of Vaegers?

Hello, just wanted to report a bug I ran into yesterday. After King Yargolek (sp?) defused to give me Dhrim, I rebeled. At that moment I had a few lords following me for a campaign and they catch me (one of them is King Yargolek). Now before I squished him like a bug, he said something like "So...
  16. Oksbad

Sieging towns?

I tried to take a town today and got beaten pretty bad. I brough along a few other lords yet I still get beaten. Even though the after battle report shows that they take casualties, I never see them in the battle... Combined we have like 300+ men against like 550 but I still take much more...
  17. Oksbad

Remove unit type limits!

Why is there a unit type limit in this game? :x One of my greatest pleasures in this game is creating a varied army, with all faction's troops and bandits alongside manhunters etc. etc. But with the current system I can run out of space fast. Seriously what's the point? I think this game would...
  18. Oksbad

What happens when you help a claimant as a vassal?

Just a brief question. What happens when you help another nation's claimant if you are already a vasal of another nation? Also, if you had a very bad relation pre-rebellion with that nation, does that improve if the rebels come into power?
  19. Oksbad

There is a hero limit?

I was taking the "short" way to the Vaegers today (meaning i had to plow though the Khergit empire) and destroyed a few caravans, filling my inventory. I proceeded to sell the goods by sneaking in a Khergit town, and I encountered a hero who had left me before in the tavern. Anyway when I wanted...
Back
Top Bottom