Search results for query: *

1. Need More Info (PC Crash/Shutdown) Bannerlord is causing my new gaming PC to reboot mid-game! Very alarming! (2080ti, 9700k)

Edit: My temps are perfectly fine in Bannerlord and stress tests! This has been ongoing since patch 1.0.4 or 1.0.5 I think? Anyway, it's worrying me. I can play the game for about an hour or two, maybe three- then my entire computer reboots. This happens during scene changes. I've been running a...
  2. Release says March 30th on Website; But March 31st on Steam?

Hi. I live in Auckland New Zealand and was wondering why there is a difference in release dates? Is this due to my time-zone or is it because Taleworld's only just recently announced it would release a day earlier, but Steam hasn't updated their release date? Crossing my fingers this isn't an...
  3. Troops List?

Hello, thank you again for the excellent mod. Highly anticipating the coming updates. ...Where can I grab myself a list of the troops trees? I'd like to see for myself what each faction's strengths and weaknesses are on a military level.
  4. Suggestions; Graphical Enhancements to Perisno?

Hey guys, like many of you I have put in hundreds of hours into this fantastic mod. My question is short and sweet, what graphical enhancements (if any) do you guys apply to your game? I happen to have one of those beastly gaming computers, and I love pushing it to the limits with all games...
  5. Extreme brightness, Please Assist! (Known Bug; Known Fixes?)

Hey guys, *brilliant* mod... Easily my favorite. One problem for me and others is an extreme brightness bug regarding shaders/lighting. I read the Bugs thread, and tried all solutions stated on the front page (adding the # to the .ini shader segment)- yet it did nothing. I have a beast of a...
Back
Top Bottom