Search results for query: *

• Users: Weston
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Weston

Crusades

Hi, i know this might have been asked before but i didn't have a lot of time to look over 101 pages and topic's. So, i was wondering how exactly do Crusade's work in the game. Because i saw the option when talking to my liege to go off and fight in one, earlier got a message across the game...
  2. Weston

Any Suggestions?

I recently downloaded Brytenwalda a mod for Warband and when i get to the main menu there is nothing there. Like the "New Game" "Load Game" "Tuttorial" all of it is just blank, this happened to me on several occasions with only a few modes. How do i fix this?
  3. Weston

Main Menu

I recently downloaded Brytenwalda a mod for Warband and when i get to the main menu there is nothing there. Like the "New Game" "Load Game" "Tuttorial" all of it is just blank, this happened to me on several occasions with only a few modes. How do i fix this?
  4. Weston

One More Thing

Sorry to make a second post and im not sure if this is the right place but any help is appreciated. I recently downloaded Brytenwalda a mod for Warband and when i get to the main menu there is nothing there. Like the "New Game" "Load Game" "Tuttorial" all of it is just blank, this happened to...
  5. Weston

Help

I was wondering is it possible for your character to age and die on his own? Im at day 93 and my character hasn't aged a bit since i created him so is it possible?
  6. Weston

The Noldor

Ok i been playing The Prophecy of Pendor(older version) because i couldnt find a 3.5 download link besides on nexus. But anyway i been playing the game for a awhile and im a monarch owning Laria and some castles but i have NO IDEA WHERE TO FIND THE NOLDOR. I want to recruit them and use them as...
  7. Weston

Mods

How do i add one mod to another, im trying to add Freelancer mod to the 1776 American Revolution mod. Can i just place the folder somwhere inside 1776 or does it have to be coded in?
  8. Weston

Cannons

How do i use the cannons that you can buy or the one on the battlefield in SP?
  9. Weston

Please Answer

Sorry about all the post but a big mod=alot of questions. Alright i experimented further and for some reason the only time vassals move around is when im a vassal myself. Wth is going on? Is it a bug or something because when i choose any other career besides vassal all the other vassals just...
  10. Weston

Soldier Enlistment

Sorry to make 2 threads but i was hoping this one would catch more attention. Anyway i have tried on two characters to enlist in the French and Scottish army. But everytime i do enlist i sit there for months not doing anything. None of the vassals move at all while im enlisted but as soon as i...
  11. Weston

Europe 1200 Orders

Ok so i recently started playing Mount and Blade: Warband Europe 1200 version 1.153. And im just wondering how or if i can join an Order for a faction because when i talk to the Order Master it dosen't give me the option to join him. Do i have to have high renown? Or maybe have to do a quest...
  12. Weston

Napoleonic Wars Mulitiplayer

Ok i have Mount and Blade: Warband and Napoleonic wars, on Mount and Blade i can find games both Napoleonic and M&B but when i launch the game through Napoleonic i cant find any games. But when i launch it through M&B i find games but i cant join the Napoleonic ones??
Back
Top Bottom