Search results for query: *

• Users: Naens
  • Order by date
  1. Problems with the new update/patch

mmm, but i tired joining a server several times. i'll try again just in case.  :eek:

now i can load the game and it just crashes when i join a server.
  2. Problems with the new update/patch

Alright, so i successfully downloaded/installed the new update 1.157 and patch 1.103 but now when i load the game it crashes and says rgl error. Does anyone know what i'm doing wrong?
  3. Napoleonic Wars v1.1 Public Beta Released!

I was actually able to do it by simply deleting napoleonic wars and redownloading it form my taleworlds account. Thanks for your suggestion though.  :grin:
  4. Napoleonic Wars v1.1 Public Beta Released!

how might one uninstall the non-steam version of this mod?
  5. Common problems and Solutions! (READ BEFORE POSTING!)

The game is installed and I am about to play. Thanks for your help, much appreciated.
  6. Common problems and Solutions! (READ BEFORE POSTING!)

thanks, doing that now.
  7. Common problems and Solutions! (READ BEFORE POSTING!)

I successfully added the key, but the download still fails, along with the same message as before
  8. Common problems and Solutions! (READ BEFORE POSTING!)

Ah thanks I'll do that, but it will it work with a steam version of the game? Or is it separate?

9. Common problems and Solutions! (READ BEFORE POSTING!)

Hello, i recently downloaded the dlc from amazon and warband from amazon. i had no problem installing warband on steam. but the activation for napoleonic wars does not work. i tried following the instructions on the first page, but every time i download it, or attempt to instal the dlc i get this message:

Mount&blade Warband has not been installed on this computer. Please download the full installer from taleworlds.com and use it to install the game.

If i'm correct i get this message also when downloading said installer. Any advice would be much appreciated
Back
Top Bottom