Search results for query: *

1. Elmetiacos

Rain and Snow

Rain and snow in large MP battles sometimes cause lag, particularly if there are a lot of horses running around to increase the number of models the game has to deal with. There's a way of reducing the number of snowflakes or raindrops by changing a number in one of the files, without actually...
  2. Elmetiacos

Fief Never Belongs to Anyone

Finally! I'm able to ask who should receive the fief of Uhhun! I wondered if it was always last in the queue because fiefs are allocated alphabetically but that doesn't work, because Mazigh has just been taken from the Sarranids and it has yet to be allocated. No bug, just very strange that it took so long.

Edit - looking at this old thread https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=226149.0 it may be that capturing and asking for a castle might cause a delay in the king allocating the attached village.
  3. Elmetiacos

Colossal Bandit Army

That's just what I have seen: a party of 65 Deserters, with only a small number of them actually Swadian soldiers, the rest were liberated looters and steppe bandits.
  4. Elmetiacos

Okay, I'll wait ─ it looks like we've captured another fief now, it's name is in the "Who do you think..." option box.
  5. Elmetiacos

Uhhun Castle had a small garrison, so I took it myself and asked that King Yaroglek award it to me, which he did. Uhhun village, though wasn't allocated. I waited and waited, while all other captured castles and villages and all fiefs forfeited by lords indicted for treason were all awarded to...
  6. Elmetiacos

Lost companions

Could the king have disappeared because his faction was eliminated? Or could the companion be a prisoner because the king's army lost a battle? Talk to a ransom broker.
  7. Elmetiacos

Colossal Bandit Army

Massive bandit armies depend on luck: as Piggyboi says, it depends on your level, but to see such large groups of bandits, one starting group has to defeat an army with a lot of prisoners, adding them to the victors' army and this has to keep happening - preferably against Manhunters who only knock enemies out. If you check, you will often see that the biggest bandit groups are made of more than one type - that's because they have beaten several groups of manhunters or lords and liberated their prisoners, increasing in size. It would need quite a lot of victories like that to get up to 100.
  8. Elmetiacos

Sparring Practice

Sparring Practice at the training ground to improve low level troops now appears to cause lasting injuries making more than one round of sparring impossible. Is this intentional or a bug?
  9. Elmetiacos

Best way to improve lord relations?

I think the biggest increase in relations happens when a lord is in a battle which he is obviously going to lose to a stronger enemy and you show up and turn the battle, so you win. I've seen relations go up by +8 or +9 immediately from this. This may affect "martial" lords the most.
  10. Elmetiacos

horse in army

That's something for the modders to deal with: there's no "joining an army" in Native Warband.
  11. Elmetiacos

Looking for complete list of way for AI king to lose/gain relation with vassal

There is a small boost (+1 or +2?) when the king holds a feast, or when the king attends a feast hosted by a lord.
  12. Elmetiacos

Anyone ever figure out how to fix invisible lord/king?

So you're saying, the game reports "Small band of enemies sighted near X" but you can never see the enemies?
  13. Elmetiacos

(HELP) MONEY ISSUE

You need more businesses in more cities, but it's too late for that now. What might possibly help is rebelling. I think I'm right in saying that when you rebel, you gain villages attached to castles but lose any villages which are not attached. Assign castles to companions, that will stop you having to pay so much.

The late game is basically broken, so many lords have defected so many times and then left Calradia because they've nowhere left to run. With fewer and fewer vassals for your king to grant land to, you will be given fiefs amounting to nearly half a kingdom.
  14. Elmetiacos

Raiding: Some People Never Learn

This must be the sixth or seventh time now that I've given Ghanawa the kicking he deserves for trying to raid my village, Emer, with small army of assorted low tier troops. Does relations affect the probability of a lord attempting a raid? He really doesn't like me now. Emer is quite easy to...
  15. Elmetiacos

(Help) Rebelling and leading

A high relationship with a king isn't much use, unless you are his vassal. It's better to have high relations with lords, so they are more likely to join your side.
  16. Elmetiacos

How to increase battle speed with cheat engine?

You mean to lessen the time it takes to build ladders or siege towers to attack a castle/city, or to make people move faster?
  17. Elmetiacos

Prison Break Weirdness

I was given a mission to break a lord's father out of the dungeon in Sargoth. I did it, rescuing him and another Vaegir noble and a few days later went back to see the same lord. Somehow, his father had managed to be beaten and captured immediately and once again King Ragnar had him locked up in...
  18. Elmetiacos

Cunning lords

They don't make bad marshals, but they can be disloyal since their main concern is getting more land for themselves.
  19. Elmetiacos

Instant Failure?

I came close, starting a new game after a long, long time, to getting beaten by the single robber on the street which always happens as your first ever fight. I had only a knife to fight him off and was very low on health. What if you do lose? Can you still do the Merchant's quests or does...
  20. Elmetiacos

More Serial Key Trouble

SOLVED - I went back to Gamersgate from where I bought and downloaded the game back in 2010. The site has an Activation Code which is accepted as my serial number.

This is still a bit weird.
Back
Top Bottom