Search results for query: *

1. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Cozur said:
    Added Freelancer and Cersei Lannister to 0.9.
    Love it, would be cool if she had some far fetched or evil quests, such as her liking you if you take a certain castle, or loot a bunch of villages, or murder a certain Tyrell...  :wink:
  2. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Cozur said:
    That's because House Targaryen is still in exile. They should appear after about 250 days played, but their invasion is still somewhat... sketchy at best. In the future, I hope to have a better trigger for when they appear, say once certain castles have been conquered, or a certain number of villages have been sacked, marking the opportune time to invade Westeros.

Makes sense, I don't really get how invasions work at the moment anyway, thought maybe it would trigger when the first faction is taken out, and their lords would go to the new faction, but those ideas would probably work better, and line up with the book lore.

Also, do defected lords ever join the players faction in this mod? or am I just not getting enough of the right attributes?
  3. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

bassman389 said:
    AnddyiRaynor said:
    Shootmenot said:
    The Lannister bug is the funniest because he said it was addressed and it should have definitely been a focus point, he definately should have noticed Tywin was half naked.

Disabled cheats and created new file when downloaded this version, all lords that i've seen so far have been fully clothed, Tywin lannister even has some new bada$$ golden plate. In the castle where some lords would have a hall full of naked lords during feast are fine now too. Though Mace Tyrell, i don't know if his armor is just unique or if he wears a flowing robe all the time in the field? Only time I see knights running around in their skivvies is on the tournament round stats page. When they show your standings for that round.

So you ran into him when he was outside of the caslte? Not in battle but just the talking screen when you first greet him... Anyways I'm not the only one who has ran into this.

I have run into this lord bug aswell, but it is strange though, in 0.7 tywin wasn't clothed at all, but in 0.8 he wears his armour inside but nothing outside... so just something strange I guess, perhaps tywin just like to exercise his freedom of expression rights.

On a different note, I'm day thirty in the game I have eliminated tyrosh, and lys and now I have a new faction on my faction list menu. The faction is called "Neutral" I was hoping this was the Targaryans but alas there is no one in the faction so I don't know if its a bug or not. Can anyone confirm this or???

I eliminated the north, and it said that one of their lords had joined 'The Targaryens' but haven't physically seen them anywhere yet
  4. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

AnddyiRaynor said:
    Did you alt tab and see that you probably had a rgl error, you may have noticed it if you hit alt ctrl delete it would have shown. May be the case try it again and see if it happens.

ALT tab or ALT F4 did nothing, and CTRL ALT DEL just showed it was non responsive
  5. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Took the crossing, and when I tried to go to the lords hall it froze.
  6. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Cozur said:
    Update on 0.8.

I've managed to fix most of the bugs. Especially the fief assignment/kingdom creation bug, which was really annoying.

I've added a about 200 new items, mostly civilian clothes to make the courts/feasts look more diverse. Also added some brand new Cataphract warhorses to Norvos/Pentos/Lorath.

Tweaked items and troops.

I've tweaked the flora_kinds a bit.

New scenes in 0.8:

Barrowton, courtesy of Caractacus.
    Pyke
    New scene for villages close to the ocean.
    Couple new scenes for the Essosi villages.

I've tweaked diplomacy a bit. It should now be a lot less sporadic.

The Targaryens have been tweaked to be more powerful when they invade.

Currently working on a adding new bump maps to some of the items that I felt needed it, and doing various minor other graphical tweaks.

Plans for 0.9:

Re-do Braavosi troops. Still unsure about what their culture is like. Suggestions welcome.
    Do a major diplomacy overhaul.
    Add Volantis and Sunspear scenes.
    Re-do all the banners to make them more in-line with the actual coat of arms of the various houses, and to increase their resolution. As always, feel free to post pictures of interesting coat of arms/pictures of westeros coat of arms that you feel are relevant.

Always seen Braavos as like a really brightly colourful spain, and thought that Volantis had more of a likeness in the 0.6 and previous versions than 0.7, sort of an ancient greek/persian feel, would be simliar to the slaver cities if they were involved.

Also, have you considered the idea of an invasion by the others? something like they attack castles and clear them, but not actually take them over, and maybe whoever they kill they recruit,  might also give a reason for factions to unite late in the game, and to give archers obsidian arrows as a much more expensive yet useful alternative. Would be very difficult to implement this late in development, but would be fun.
  7. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Just wanted to say thanks for this mod, I spent hours tweaking my Native files just to change the names of everything to ASOIAF stuff, so finding this was extremely exciting, and it was even better than I expected, this is what I've always been looking for since I read the books. I just wish more people were aware of this so they could get as much out of it as people like me.

There are a couple of things I'd love to see implemented as well, like maybe valyrian swords (not sure if this has been mentioned), maybe being able to hire a whole sellsword company or even start your own and get contracted by a faction.
    The other thing I've always wanted but I've never been sure about the lore with it, is War-hammers, I always thought that the war-hammers like King Roberts were the massively powerful 2 handed ones, sort of like a huge maul, but in the native warband and this they are completely different, maybe someone could explain exactly what a war-hammer is but I have no idea anymore.
Back
Top Bottom