Search results for query: *

• Users: George385
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. George385

♣ 24th Georgia Volunteer Infantry, Company H "The Currahee Rangers" ♣ EU/NA

This regiment is mainly for Battle Cry of Freedom, however, we are recruiting for North and South Mod About Us In 24th Georgia (also called the Irish Legion) you can expect experienced leaders that likes to have fun above brainless training's or historical accuracy. We will of course have...
  2. George385

RGL Error Upon Startup (Steam)

so, i get an RGL error when i launch up warband on steam.. ive tried uninstalling it and verifying the game cache.. still doesnt work. anyone able to help? i cant even get the the screen where you select your module.
  3. George385

Friday NA N&S Battle [8PMEST][Organised by the 2nd Virginia]

thread coming, just PM me if you want to join in. just reserved for now.
  4. George385

Company D, 2nd Virginia Volunteer Infantry "Berkeley Border Guards" (RECRUITING)

History of the 2nd The 2nd Virginia, Company D or the "Berkley Border Guards" was an antebellum Virginia militia company and then a company of the 2nd Virginia Infantry, a Confederate infantry unit during the American Civil War. This pre-war militia unit was present at the execution of John...
  5. George385

delete

delete
  6. George385

The Royal Redcoats- A New UK Army- Recruiting Regiments

Hello All! I have made a United Kingdom Army for regiments to join in have have fun, but at the same time have discipline. The Army will be made of brigades and under brigades there will be regiments. We are currently only recruiting regiments and when we have enough we will have another...
  7. George385

another advertisement

Hello!, Im making this thread for people who want to join a regiment, anyone can advertise their regiment here but if you want to join my regiment please see thread *snip* to join the 10th Royal Veterans Battalion. Or you could give me an im to join.
  8. George385

*Recruiting Oceanic Players*10th Royal Veterans Battalion

Hello, I have started a brand new clan based in aus. if you want to join please contact me via pm. We are currently accepting all apps. JOIN TODAY AND HAVE A LOAD OF FUN!!! History Of The 10th Royal Veteran Battalion Established in December 1806 for service in Canada, the 10th Royal...
  9. George385

(Recruiting)10th Royal Veteran Battalion

Hello, I have started a brand new clan based in aus. if you want to join please contact me via pm. We are currently accepting all apps. Thanks, George385 JOIN TODAY AND HAVE A LOAD OF FUN!!! I fyou would like to check out our steam group the link...
Back
Top Bottom