Search results for query: *

1. Jovahkiin

SP Fantasy [WB] A Game of Thrones

Looks amazing, can't wait for it.
  2. Jovahkiin

SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

AnddyiRaynor said:
    Jovahkiin said:
    Few bugs.

0.7 corrupted my save. I had to besiege my own towns, I lost my companions and items. Im guessing that's just part of 0.7 as it states it redone items, troops and towns.

After a boat battle, I was stuck as a boat and got a stream of errors when I sailed on land. I fixed this by camping.

The little villages always have floating buildings.

The writing when starting a new game is way too small, and the info on the bottom left is also way too small.

Other than that. All is swell.

Corrupted your save? No one said that 0.6 and 0.7 were compatible with each other, and you'd have to be a Mount and blade noob to think they might be.

I'll admit Crozur did not post on the front page that they would not be compatible, but they aren't.

My old account was registered on : November 20, 2006, 04:17:52 PM

Just made this account because I wanted to use my new Gamertag.

Im not a Mount and Blade noob believe me.

In all small villages and tournaments the buildings and people are floating I have no idea why. I'll get some screens tomorrow.
  3. Jovahkiin

SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Few bugs.

0.7 corrupted my save. I had to besiege my own towns, I lost my companions and items. Im guessing that's just part of 0.7 as it states it redone items, troops and towns.

After a boat battle, I was stuck as a boat and got a stream of errors when I sailed on land. I fixed this by camping.

The little villages always have floating buildings.

The writing when starting a new game is way too small, and the info on the bottom left is also way too small.

Other than that. All is swell.
  4. Jovahkiin

SP Fantasy [WB] A Game of Thrones

Really looking forward to this one!
Back
Top Bottom