Search results for query: *

1. Party Size?!?

Hiya, Sometimes my party size can be 84, then it suddenly drops to 74. Any ideas why? Thanks :)
  2. Zendar Tavern Bug

Tvaern keeperdoesn't spawn behind counter, but instead upstairs. Also, Kradius isn't in the Tavern. But apart from that, the game is great!
  3. Deal with Touble makers

The quest Speak with the troublemakers in Cantwaraburh, there are no notes for it and when I look for the guy at noon, he isn't anywhere. Any help?
  4. Wound Healing

Hi Everyone <3 I was playing this Mod today (loving it) when I realised I was injured durin a battle, and it decreased my strength level. Two Questions about this. 1. Is this permanent? 2. If it isn't how do I regain my strength? Thanks in advance, Guzzo :)
  5. Language fix?

Hiya Everyone, So I just download this Mod. Looks great so far apart from one small problem.... The text is a little buggy. It sometimes reverts to Mandarin, or other times doesn't say the dialog at all and instead replaces it with things like "Guy Story 1". Another bug I saw was that the...
  6. Best way to repair?

I was wondering would be the best item to repair with. I understand that Wood turns into four planks, but the planks seem to do the same as woods combined, and they take up space.  Can anything tell me what is A. Most cost efficient B. Quickest Thanks in Advance, Guzzo (Nickos Papasakis ingame)
  7. Looking for people to team up via Skype

I am NOT looking for a regiment. I am already part of one. Skype Name: Nickjohnguzz In-game name: 77Y_Cdt_Guzzo Message me here or add me on skype
  8. PC Spec Help

Hi. I am looking to upgrade a few of my PC parts to play Mount and Blade: Warband My currant specs are: Processor: AMD E2 APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics 1700 Mhz, 2 Cores Graphics card: AMD Radeon HD 7340 I will not be buying a new computer. This computer is a few months old. It is a...
  9. Computer part help

Hi. I am looking to upgrade a few of my PC parts to play Mount and Blade: Warband My currant specs are: AMD E2 APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics 1700 Mhz, 2 Cores AMD Radeon HD 7340 graphics card I will not be buying a new computer. This computer is a few months old. It is a PC.
  10. M&B WFAS SPEC

Hello. Looking to replace my CPU to play WFAS smoothly. I don't want to spend much, but I don't want to crash with the currant 1700mhz I have. Anything that is about 2.1 ghz but cheap? And where would I buy it?
Back
Top Bottom