Search results for query: *

• Users: Svang
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Svang

What happened to the old models?

I'm referring to the female character on the right in particular. Looked a lot better than what we have now and in my eyes more realistic and human. Is this just a difference in lighting and textures, or have they changed the FaceGen since the time this screenshot was taken? No idea how old it...
  2. Svang

Would Total War-esque battles improve performance?

There is no denying most battles in Bannerlord get kind of blobby. There is limited strategy and most armies are composed of only 4 unit groups or so. Instead of dividing the infantry into several units of differing purposes, the AI will simply throw them all into a blob hoping for the best...
  3. Svang

Am I imagining things or did the in-game lighting improve this patch?

I do have a lighting mod installed but it did not look this good a few days ago.
  4. Svang

SP - UI Ability to remove campaign map notifications by right-clicking.

Title. Thank you for listening.
  5. Svang

(Discussion) What do you guys think of the lighting?

The lighting feels inconsistent to me. Sometimes it looks great, sometimes terrible. Often the harsher daylight looks the worst. Is this something they intend to fix?
  6. Svang

Troop divisions

Is there currently a way of dividing troops into more than the standard 4 divisions? Say I want to transform my 300 infantrymen into 3 different infantry divisions of 100, is that possible?
  7. Svang

The Banners

I am curious about the banners (now I am talking about the banners for nobility and such, not the item). Is there someone who knows where I can get these as the jpgs, or whatever picture file they are in? I looked around for a bit in the folders but found nothing.
Back
Top Bottom