Search results for query: *

• Users: Scav
  • Order by date
  1. SP - General Dismissing Troops -> Send them to a garrison

Absolutely agree, if I paid their wages they do what I say. Granted, should be subjected to the same morale, food & pay restrictions ad the typical party, and they need to have a place to go.

This would well intertwine with patrols - sending them to roam an area while you keep paying their wages. I do think Immersive Garrison does it quite well.
  2. My honest review of a 2010 Wishlist game.

I wouldn't normally waste my time with low-effort rants, but I think you need to be made aware of a few things.

1. This is not a review - this is a personal rant of your own gripes with the game. At no point do you offer simple review sequences - offer example, explain issue and ramifications, suggest improvements.

2. The modders are creating barebones code on a framework that TaleWorlds built - the brunt of this game is the engine, which is what the developers are mostly working on. If you were to dig into how games are made, you would have a better overview of this.

3. As others said, your performance is most likely due to your rig, set-up, software, or other personal limitations. I have a reasonable build - do compare it using the website I linked - and I have no stuttering, FPS or lag issues as of 1.7.0. If you need help in figuring out what causes, I'll be happy to help.

4. The game isn't full price - it's 39 quid, whereas a full price is 49 quid.

5. Regardless of whether you consider it an excuse or not, or whether you like it or not, the game is still in Early Access. You have not purchased a complete product, and plenty of content will still be added. If you would like to contribute, put more effort into your feedback, research current feedback and development roadmap, support the ideas you want to see implemented and suggest those you haven't already found.

Good luck.
  3. Ehh refunded it.

As typical of complaints, OP is simply a clueless traveller in the realm of early access.

You signed up to play an incomplete, unfinished game. If you can't understand that, you have bigger problems than bannerlord performance.
  4. Issue with AI Vassal army

Indeed, though I am counting tens of troops. I saw some lords that defected former kingdoms and kept some troops, but that's not the case I'm talking about. I'm talking about Vaegir lords that have 30-40 Rhodok Scouts, which is an impossible number, truly.

I'm trying to figure out how this is possible still. I would understand if 60-70% of their army is composed to their kingdom's troops and the rest, other non-faction-specific troops, but it's mostly the other way around!

Strange :???:
  5. Issue with AI Vassal army

Greetings! Been playing SilverStag, 350-ish days, great fun so far. Definitely my favourite mod, so good that I will even refuse to play Bannerlord if it does not include these features :D However, I'm deeply frustrated at this: I'm a Swadian Vassal, at war with Vaegirs. I defeat a lord, he...
  6. Freelancer Born to Serve ( B2S 1.0.0a ) In development

That sounds really cool! I have absolutely no experience in modding Warband, a bit in programming but I would be glad to help whenever and with whatever! I've always wanted to learn how to mod Warband, so if you need any assistance whatsoever, count me in!
  7. Player Suggestions and Feature Discussion

As a first time player to this mod, I cannot help but notice the lack of small bandit parties, and the huge amount of HP bandits now have! I was charging with my sword and slashed a bandit, just a simple forest bandit, dealt 62 damage and he didn't die. I really encourage a bit of tweaking on the HP, maybe 20-30 points lower than what it is right now would be good. Also, some more variation in bandit parties would be good, I mean 3-10 member looter bands should be quite common, not only 30 heavily armored deadly mercenaries and 80 HP 20 men forest bandit parties. It is extremely hard to grow up your troops only based on your training skill, as you really need to fight something, and there's nothing you can fight early on. At all. Getting back to those almost naked looters, whilst also keeping the current bandits but in more varied numbers, and maybe a little bit more numerous than mercs on the world map would be good. Implicitly, less mercs would be good.

About the rest, everything feels just fine! Maybe it's just me, but the amount of throw-able weapons is a little bit too big. 14 axes on one man....not at all real. 4-6 would seem a lot better. Considering this, increasing the damage output would be good. A throwing spear is one shot, no matter what. Wherever it hits you, there is no way of getting it out. A couple of axes to the chest, one to the head and three to other parts will also do the trick. Darts, maybe 4-5 to kill, jarids and javelins 2-3, just like axes. Any historically accurate warrior had either 2 spears, 3 axes, 5-6 javelins or jarids, 10 darts. The damage output I have stated is based on a 0 power throw and 150 proficiency.

Keep up the good work!
Back
Top Bottom